With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3787127134135136137
Results 1,361 to 1,368 of 1368

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

  1. #1361
    I come from the net
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    When you jogress 2 Digimon, not copies on the same device, they become 1 and you get to choose a new egg in the open spot. This happened when I first got my zubamon device and raised a BlitzGreymon and a CresGarurumon.
    So do you get the "?" egg that appeared in the first run? Do you see it appearing?

  2. #1362
    Ain't got no mojo...
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4
    Before my Alter-S kicked the bucket, the right side of my V-Pet was occupied by the ? egg.

    I have a question about traited eggs, I once witnessed my Jesmon and Durandamon poop out eggs before dying, do our mons always leave behind traited eggs after dying at the ultimate stage? or is there a limit on care mistakes/cause of death that will result in leaving an egg behind?

  3. #1363
    Red shirt dansplosion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    England
    Posts
    59
    So as it turns out the reason I've not gotten both digimon to mega before isn't because I'm a bad parent, I just overestimate how long they've been ultimates and give up.
    So how did I come to realise this? I finally got my aegisdramon and machinedramon! And now I have a rusttyrannomon and a traited egg :3 what exactly are traited eggs? is it purely just better in battle or is there more to it?

  4. #1364
    Completely digital wildwing64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Billericay, England
    Age
    28
    Posts
    806
    Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by dansplosion View Post
    what exactly are traited eggs? is it purely just better in battle or is there more to it?
    I'm curious too. I remember the Mini had something in the instructions about tainted eggs, but my Digimon on that would never die before the battery ran out XD

  5. #1365
    As far as I know Traited Eggs usually give the offspring Digimon a set percentage increase for digivolving. In other words it makes digivolving easier.

    Donít know if it does anything else
    Last edited by RogueX4; 02-16-2018 at 05:33 AM.

  6. #1366
    Ain't got no mojo... Leviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeSabre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    When you jogress 2 Digimon, not copies on the same device, they become 1 and you get to choose a new egg in the open spot. This happened when I first got my zubamon device and raised a BlitzGreymon and a CresGarurumon.
    So do you get the "?" egg that appeared in the first run? Do you see it appearing?
    You do get an egg, and the option to choose which of your available eggs to hatch. The egg just appeared sort of because you are in battle/post battle when they jogress so I'm not sure what you mean by "appearing".

    Also the ver.20th anniversary v-pets are still relatively new, a little less than a year, but I don't think anyone truly knows if these ver.20's even have traited eggs or not.
    Last edited by Leviathan; 02-15-2018 at 07:59 PM.
    Currently Raising:
    20th Anniversary V-Pet (Zubamon edition)- Meicrackmon and Megadramon
    20th Anniversary V-Pet (Alphamon edition)- BlitzGreymon and HiAndromon

  7. #1367
    I come from the net
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    Before my Alter-S kicked the bucket, the right side of my V-Pet was occupied by the ? egg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    You do get an egg, and the option to choose which of your available eggs to hatch. The egg just appeared sort of because you are in battle/post battle when they jogress so I'm not sure what you mean by "appearing".
    Thanks for the info. I mean, when the "?" egg appears the first time, it sort of teleports in with an animation and sound effect. In this case, does it just sneak in in the background?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    I have a question about traited eggs, I once witnessed my Jesmon and Durandamon poop out eggs before dying, do our mons always leave behind traited eggs after dying at the ultimate stage? or is there a limit on care mistakes/cause of death that will result in leaving an egg behind?
    Does it stay as an egg, or do you get the regular gravestone afterwards so you have to be watching it to know if there was one?

    Quote Originally Posted by dansplosion View Post
    I finally got my aegisdramon and machinedramon! And now I have a rusttyrannomon and a traited egg :3 what exactly are traited eggs? is it purely just better in battle or is there more to it?
    Traditionally, a traited egg is something you get when the Digimon dies after a good life. Sounds like you have the egg that goes into the empty slot after a jogress, as we've also just been talking about.

    We don't know what the traited egg does. In past devices, it supposedly increased the chance of evolution. But these have a very high chance of evolution anyway.

  8. #1368
    Completely digital wildwing64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Billericay, England
    Age
    28
    Posts
    806
    Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    So I've learned some things after my Wingdramon died today. Perfect level Hunger and Strength hearts will start to deplete more rapidly once it's turned 8 and you've failed to reach Mega level. And unlike Mega Digimon, which will seemingly last for as long as you don't neglect them, Perfects can and will suddenly die of starvation. I should also add that this was kind of but not really a deliberately failed evolution as I wanted to see how much truth there was to the 100+ battles requirement for WarGreymon. I figured it might be based on your total accumulated battles, but no, looks like you actually do have to battle 100 times or more with the specific Digimon to access WarGreymon or MetalGarurumon on the Wave 2 pets.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •