With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 136 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3686126133134135136137138 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1376

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

I think that's the case for all koromon. I wonder if originally it was meant to float, i mean baby digimon can blow bubbles idk I'm just guessing here

Ain't got no mojo...
    Oh, haha... Yeah half asleep me was just a bit worried, but you are certainly correct.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by gottabe23 View Post
    Quick question for you all, has anyone ever had a digimon that floated on their 20th? This morning my botamon digivoled into a Koromon that sits 5 pixels above where the floor is/where my tsunomon is sitting. Not sure if this will pose an issue later, just curious if anyone else has seen this.
    That's just how Koromon's sprite is, it did that on the original V1 too. That's normal.

--

After a 100% success rate with the Ver. 20ths so far, I've just had my first failed evolution. Left side Greymon on my gold V20th, for whatever reason, just hasn't evolved to MetalGreymon. 0 care mistakes, 95% single battles victory ratio, 100% tag battle victory ratio, and yet he hasn't evolved. He's already 7 days old so I don't think he's going to at this point. Right side Nanimon is now Digitamamon and has been for a couple of days, so yeah, I think Greymon's missed his chance.

Ain't got no mojo...
    So, an update on my adventures in raising V-Pets. on my gold 20th My Koromon had evolved into an Agumon, and I got a second egg. picked at random I got a Zurumon. Zurumon ended up Digivolving into Pagumon and then into Gazimon. meanwhile on my original version 3 my Tokomon digivolved into Patamon.
    sadly that was last night. and I ended up being out all day today, and forgot to take my V-pets with me. arriving home, all of them had died
    restarted them. again picking my eggs at random.
    I ended up with a Petitmon and Yuramon. who digivovled into Babydmon and Tanemon before immediately falling to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by SkytheGoggleHead View Post

Ah ok. Thanks for letting me know! I never used Nippon-Yasan personally but I was going to order stuff form them at some point. Although I have heard their customer service is god awful which is why I didn't go for them. That kind of explains why they mislabeled your vpet as brand new even though it had been used.
    Just to clarify. the Vpet hadn't been used (or if it had they hid it well.) at the same time I purchased the V-Pet, I purchased another item too (a Kamen Rider Ex-Aid DX Tokimeki Crisis Gashat). so they came together in the same package. both were listed as new. and the V-Pet seems to be new. but the Gashat had clearly been opened, with the tape peeled off the packaging and no battery tab. I can't say too much for Nippon-Yasan's customer service, I placed my order, and within a day or so they sent me a shipping notification, and that was the end of it. after that just a 3 week wait and then they arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by gottabe23 View Post
    Quick question for you all, has anyone ever had a digimon that floated on their 20th? This morning my botamon digivoled into a Koromon that sits 5 pixels above where the floor is/where my tsunomon is sitting. Not sure if this will pose an issue later, just curious if anyone else has seen this.
    I had the same reaction with Koromon on my 20th. I never had one of the V1s so seeing him float threw me.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Don't know if this has already been pointed out, but I've noticed another interesting pattern with the codes.

On my Original Brown, the first line would always give me 6011 as the first four digits, and then the first three digits on the second line 001 would indicate a fully trained Digimon (as in, all 'Effort' hearts filled).

I've entered the same name on my Zubamon Gold version, but there's a slight variation to the code I'm getting. The top line is identical, with the 6011 and then the other four digits corresponding to that Digimon, but a fully trained Digimon now has 043 at the start of the second line, with the rest of of the digits also being completely different.

For Coredramon (B) for example, the codes I got are as follows:
    Brown: 60115320 00139684
    Gold: 60115320 04383140

Ain't got no mojo... SkytheGoggleHead's Avatar
    Follow SkytheGoggleHead On Twitter Add SkytheGoggleHead on Discord Add SkytheGoggleHead on Steam
    Ohhh ok I gotcha. It seems they definitely have improved their site after looking at the very recent reviews which is great!

On a slightly unrelated note, I know this had been mentioned before and I tried my best to go back through this thread to look for answers but what's the average lifespan for Ultimate(Mega) level digimon? I currently have Omegamon Alter-S(23 days) and Durandamon(14 days). I'm trying to have them lose more in battle to sustain injuries and they'll leave an egg when they die that way? I don't want to neglect them cause I am way too empathetic for my own good and I felt bad and tended to them after 2 minutes of ignoring their call ^^" Has anyone actually had them die completely naturally as in not sustained injuries, starved, etc.?

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    After a 100% success rate with the Ver. 20ths so far, I've just had my first failed evolution. Left side Greymon on my gold V20th, for whatever reason, just hasn't evolved to MetalGreymon. 0 care mistakes, 95% single battles victory ratio, 100% tag battle victory ratio, and yet he hasn't evolved. He's already 7 days old so I don't think he's going to at this point. Right side Nanimon is now Digitamamon and has been for a couple of days, so yeah, I think Greymon's missed his chance.
    Ouch, I was starting to think these were 100% evolution if you met the requirements. About how many single and tag battles did he have?

Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Don't know if this has already been pointed out, but I've noticed another interesting pattern with the codes.

On my Original Brown, the first line would always give me 6011 as the first four digits, and then the first three digits on the second line 001 would indicate a fully trained Digimon (as in, all 'Effort' hearts filled).

I've entered the same name on my Zubamon Gold version, but there's a slight variation to the code I'm getting. The top line is identical, with the 6011 and then the other four digits corresponding to that Digimon, but a fully trained Digimon now has 043 at the start of the second line, with the rest of of the digits also being completely different.

For Coredramon (B) for example, the codes I got are as follows:
    Brown: 60115320 00139684
    Gold: 60115320 04383140
    I'm saving all my codes to try to figure out how it works, but I gave my V-Pets different names so I wouldn't have noticed that. Do you have more? Actually, strength affects the code, not effort, so did your Digimon have the same strength?

Quote Originally Posted by SkytheGoggleHead View Post
    On a slightly unrelated note, I know this had been mentioned before and I tried my best to go back through this thread to look for answers but what's the average lifespan for Ultimate(Mega) level digimon? I currently have Omegamon Alter-S(23 days) and Durandamon(14 days). I'm trying to have them lose more in battle to sustain injuries and they'll leave an egg when they die that way? I don't want to neglect them cause I am way too empathetic for my own good and I felt bad and tended to them after 2 minutes of ignoring their call ^^" Has anyone actually had them die completely naturally as in not sustained injuries, starved, etc.?
    Too long I guess! I've neglected mine every time. I don't think we need to worry about traited eggs for these, but it's not very nice is it?

Quote Originally Posted by BladeSabre View Post
    Ouch, I was starting to think these were 100% evolution if you met the requirements. About how many single and tag battles did he have?
    Unfortunately, I don't remember! In retrospect it may have been down to me giving more attention to right side Nanimon. I seem to recall battling with Agumon more than I did with Greymon, so chances are I was off the mark by one or two battles. But I also recall someone earlier in this thread having problems with their left side Digimon. Coredramon has battled plenty since evolving, so he should evolve this time.

I'm saving all my codes to try to figure out how it works, but I gave my V-Pets different names so I wouldn't have noticed that. Do you have more? Actually, strength affects the code, not effort, so did your Digimon have the same strength?
    I've been keeping a record of my codes too, though I only take note once I've filled the hearts. I had no idea it was Strength all this time!

But yeah, same strength all around. Interestingly with codes from the gallery, I noticed that the second line gives another code variation, starting with a three digit number that's one less than that of a full strength Digimon, but then after that it's completely different.

I managed to save both codes for Punimon from the Original Brown so I can show you at least one variation from that.
    Full strength: 60115012 00143780
    Gallery: 60115012 00082340

And for another example from the Zubamon Gold, here are Digitamamon's codes:
    Full strength: 60115192 04325796
    Gallery: 60115192 04264356

But then along comes Titamon on the Gold pet, whose gallery code still uses the 043 digits on the second line, which are then followed by five completely different digits. But like the other gallery codes this still only gives me a 2 star Titamon on the D1 website.
    Full strength: 60115200 04379044
    Gallery: 60115200 04317604

I come from the net
    As far as I've seen, there are 3 possible codes for each Digimon: 0-1 strength (1 star), 2-3 strength (2 star), 4 strength (3 star). The code for previous Digimon never seems to have 4 strength, even if the Digimon had 4 strength when it evolved.

For the 3 Digimon you posted, the two codes subtract to 61440. And this will be the case for most of your Digimon, so you can actually convert your gallery codes into 3 star codes for those. But some Digimon are different.

It would be great if you could get the same Digimon on both V-Pets, and record all 3 codes for each.

----

Now, I have a question: What happens exactly when jogressing two real Digimon (not using a copy)? Do you get 1 or 2? If you get 1, what's in the other slot?

Now, I have a question: What happens exactly when jogressing two real Digimon (not using a copy)? Do you get 1 or 2? If you get 1, what's in the other slot?
    When you jogress 2 Digimon, not copies on the same device, they become 1 and you get to choose a new egg in the open spot. This happened when I first got my zubamon device and raised a BlitzGreymon and a CresGarurumon.
    Currently Raising:
    20th Anniversary V-Pet (Zubamon edition)- Rasielmon and Aegisdramon
    20th Anniversary V-Pet (Alphamon edition)- Gazimon and Gabumon