With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122129130131132
Results 1,311 to 1,316 of 1316

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Superrobotking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    Been lurking this thread since it's creation and finally registered an account today due to being so excited I lasted 3 rounds of this D1 with my squad of Alter-S / Examon after not even making it past the first round last time. I'm a generic Bandai ID (Would love to know how to change it) but I faced someone named TurnG in my first match who used a Examon/R-Tyranomon combo.I'm actually very surprised my guys have lasted this long since I work a lot so don't put any exceptional effort into raising my monsters. My Examon was the last creature I raised on my Grey Ver.20th before retiring it for my Gold Ver.20th, and my Alter-S is the first monster I raised on my Gold version and he turns 36 days old today. (Spends most of his time sleeping)Anyways, I hope I havent jinxed myself by making this post and will hopefully last a little longer this D-1!
    Sign in through https://www.bandainamcoid.com/
    Thanks a lot! I'm no longer one of the generic masses!

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    I noticed that the player who beat me went on to win our bracket.

It's neat in a way to have lost to an eventual winner, but I'm gutted all the same XD

Ah man, I trained up a RustTyranomon and an Examon but didn't register in time for the tournament! I hope there's another one. ;A;

Ain't got no mojo...
    Looks like the Talking Agumon thing works with the 20th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-d53PFbU7M

Quote Originally Posted by Superrobotking View Post
    Looks like the Talking Agumon thing works with the 20th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-d53PFbU7M
    it is, I can confirm this

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Just saw on Twitter that the player who defeated me and went on to win our bracket has been defeated.

Also, the D-1 site now lets you keep track of the rest of the tournament, unlike last time.