With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 130 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3080120127128129130131132 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1315

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

Red shirt
    Actually, you can change your screen name. I'm on mobile, will throw together some instructions when I get home tonight.

Also, that's awesome that you're in the same bracket, DeKaDu! There's someone from the discord in ours, too. I was really hoping that Agumon/Gazimon pair would win just for the hilarity. Did you see that Gracenovamon/Omegamon combo that lost, too? Some surprising wins.
    Last edited by MrBoot; 01-12-2018 at 10:22 AM.
    ---
    Brown ver.20th
    -Mamemon

Follow XDragon On Twitter Visit XDragon's Youtube Channel Add XDragon on Steam Add XDragon on DeviantArt Visit XDragon on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBoot View Post
    Actually, you can change your screen name. I'm on mobile, will throw together some instructions when I get home tonight.

Also, that's awesome that you're in the same bracket, DeKaDu! There's someone from the discord in ours, too. I was really hoping that Agumon/Gazimon pair would win just for the hilarity. Did you see that Gracenovamon/Omegamon combo that lost, too? Some surprising wins.

The name change post is on the first page, it should still be valid right?
    Currently Raising:

20th anniversary V-Pet (Alphamon Version)
    Megadramon & MetalTryannomon

Red shirt
    It should be, didn't think to look there. Been kind of crazy at work today.
    ---
    Brown ver.20th
    -Mamemon

Thanks! i was triying to raise a Omegamon but too late xD
    --
    I won my first battle! Mugendramon and Rusty did better than expected xD

when is the 2° round?

Red shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by super-n00b View Post
    Thanks! i was triying to raise a Omegamon but too late xD
    --
    I won my first battle! Mugendramon and Rusty did better than expected xD

when is the 2° round?
    · January 11 (Thu) 12 o'clock preliminary match announcement announcement
    · Friday, January 12 (Friday) 12th qualifying round 1
    · January 13 (Saturday) 12th qualifying round 2
    · January 14th (Sunday) 12th qualifying round 3 round
    · Monday, January 15th (Monday) 12th qualifying round 4
    · Tuesday 16th (Tue) 12th qualifying 5th round

· January 18th (Thursday) at 12h Final Tournament Combination Presentation
    · Friday, January 19 (Friday) 12th Final Tournament First Round
    · January 20th (Sat) 12th Final tournament 2nd round
    · Sunday, January 21 (Sunday) 12th Final Tournament 3rd round
    · Monday, January 22 (Monday) 12th Final tournament semifinals
    · Tuesday, January 23 (Tue) 12 o'clock Final tournament final

They snuck the schedule in yesterday or the day before. Each of those are 12PM (noon) in Japan, so if you're in the US it'll be the night before for each of those.

EDIT: Next match is up, good luck guys!

Last edited by MrBoot; 01-12-2018 at 08:12 PM.
    ---
    Brown ver.20th
    -Mamemon

Ain't got no mojo...
    Still hanging on after the second match!
    My Jesmon/RustTyranomon against an Omegamon/Examon team. Jesmon never even took a hit. Crazy.
    I had honestly thought I'd be doomed taking a regular Mega up against all these Jogresses, but apparently not. Or I've just been absurdly lucky so far. :P

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Another close fight in the second leg, but I wasn't so lucky this time. My WarGreymon and their Omegamon dealt equal damage, then there were two rounds of missed shots before their MetalGarurumon dealt slightly more damage to my Omegamon Alter-S.

Oh well, at least I advanced further than last time

Quote Originally Posted by MrBoot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by super-n00b View Post
    Thanks! i was triying to raise a Omegamon but too late xD--I won my first battle! Mugendramon and Rusty did better than expected xDwhen is the 2° round?
    · January 11 (Thu) 12 o'clock preliminary match announcement announcement· Friday, January 12 (Friday) 12th qualifying round 1· January 13 (Saturday) 12th qualifying round 2· January 14th (Sunday) 12th qualifying round 3 round· Monday, January 15th (Monday) 12th qualifying round 4· Tuesday 16th (Tue) 12th qualifying 5th round· January 18th (Thursday) at 12h Final Tournament Combination Presentation· Friday, January 19 (Friday) 12th Final Tournament First Round· January 20th (Sat) 12th Final tournament 2nd round· Sunday, January 21 (Sunday) 12th Final Tournament 3rd round· Monday, January 22 (Monday) 12th Final tournament semifinals· Tuesday, January 23 (Tue) 12 o'clock Final tournament finalThey snuck the schedule in yesterday or the day before. Each of those are 12PM (noon) in Japan, so if you're in the US it'll be the night before for each of those.EDIT: Next match is up, good luck guys!
    Thanks!Well i lost, the battle was rly closs, rust dos More damage than his Omega and exa but mugendra fail the decisive hit y.y my fault for not raise another jogress DigimonGood Luck for all!

Red shirt
    Hey guys, tonight's match is up. Good luck, DeKaFu!

---
    Brown ver.20th
    -Mamemon

Ain't got no mojo...
    Been lurking this thread since it's creation and finally registered an account today due to being so excited I lasted 3 rounds of this D1 with my squad of Alter-S / Examon after not even making it past the first round last time.

I'm a generic Bandai ID (Would love to know how to change it) but I faced someone named TurnG in my first match who used a Examon/R-Tyranomon combo.

I'm actually very surprised my guys have lasted this long since I work a lot so don't put any exceptional effort into raising my monsters. My Examon was the last creature I raised on my Grey Ver.20th before retiring it for my Gold Ver.20th, and my Alter-S is the first monster I raised on my Gold version and he turns 36 days old today. (Spends most of his time sleeping)

Anyways, I hope I havent jinxed myself by making this post and will hopefully last a little longer this D-1!