With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112119120121122
Results 1,211 to 1,217 of 1217

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by BetamonZ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueX4 View Post

Digimon's die if they get a total of 20 inguries/illness. Also they die around 6hrs of not being treated by injuries/illness and about 12hrs if not feed.
    Even with all of my codes working for D1 registry, I am starting to wonder if mine are hacked versions. There's no way I leave them hungry or weak for 12 hours during a focused run, even if they aged long enough in final or failed evolved form to deplete hunger hearts faster like the original Vpets. Piccolomon and Gyromon were not injured. And had a total count of about 5 injuries a piece.

I will be paying close attention to this purposely failed evo Vegiemon to see what happens. Max weight, 1 training heart, 5 battles and no bed/lights out. Yes i am in a cold dark mood. Sound will be on while it can be. And sleeping when silent or away.

""Does a 0 care mistake Dorumon have a better chance of winning against a +1 care mistake Dorumon?""

It seems like the D1 code doesnt change with 1 or 2 care mistakes. These codes seem to be the only factor in winning probability. It would be most interesting if type advantage is coded as well.

Vegiemon update: Dead around the time it would have evolved with proper care. No injury wait time, hunger hearts at least partialy full unless they went to 0 instantly. With this, after mega or jogress reaches like 5-7 days old they die. I never micro managed anything so its all kinda guess work. However, this is either ridiculous or people lie about their digi having a long life. Lol. No offense. But i throw in the towel. At least for a break.
    I got the 6 or 12 hrs from a guide someone posted here. From my experience my digimon's tend to die from the 20 sickness/inguries. I never leave them that long without food or treatment. Though combat and poop are a different story ('.' ; )

I also think the older the Digimon, or after they fail to meet the digivolving requirements, their stats start to deplete faster and time to meet said requirements get shorter.

I don't know if care mistakes and previous illnesses can actually have negative results too. I have a 20 year old Omegamon Alter -S and carefully monitored everything. Till last Friday in which I apparently didn't notice his strength ran out and he got a care mistake. Since then I've noticed his stats decrease a lot faster than before, although it could also be an age thing. I don't have enough evidence to know.

Also I should of specified normal VS not online. I don't know if care mistakes might weaken a Digimons overall combat outcome. If I remember correctly it weighed in slightly in the originals, but I'm not sure with the Ver 20th.

I'm sorry you have been having some problems but don't give up you can do it!

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueX4 View Post

Also I should of specified normal VS not online. I don't know if care mistakes might weaken a Digimons overall combat outcome. If I remember correctly it weighed in slightly in the originals, but I'm not sure with the Ver 20th.
    Offline and online stats would be nice. It just feels like it would be asking too much out of these.

I'll just assume 0 care mistakes are needed for long life.

Update: Going to try 1 more run. With 0 care mistakes after champion. Regardless of result, break time next. Will be entering D1.
    Last edited by BetamonZ; 12-12-2017 at 05:53 AM. Reason: update

Ain't got no mojo...
    how loang digimon lives with good care?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwert View Post
    how loang digimon lives with good care?
    Someone in this thread raised a single born egg for 60 days? Maybe i was dreaming. Others have reached 30 days for sure.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    I currently have a 37 day old Omegamon Alter-S.

The Digimon will pretty much live for as long as you don't neglect it.

What if they failed to reach the final stage of evolution? My metalgreymon and skullgreymon died just a few days after evolving. I think I only forgot about them for one entire morning, but other than that one time, I took pretty good care of them

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddyzmon View Post
    What if they failed to reach the final stage of evolution? My metalgreymon and skullgreymon died just a few days after evolving. I think I only forgot about them for one entire morning, but other than that one time, I took pretty good care of them
    Bandai has no remorse for us. This is what I have been angry about after realizing whats happening. Its either perfect or dead so far once evolutions have aged or failed. Actually I would have liked to raise my first ever 20th champion, Tyranomon, longer after its failed evo. But no of course not. Its been some months ago and still mad about it. Just bloop and dead. Thats probably why I let his teammate DarkTyranomon die off early after evolution to MetalTyranomon. LOL. Harsh.... (-rep for me)

To be honest, for all I know one care mistake may be acceptable.
    Last edited by BetamonZ; 12-14-2017 at 08:02 AM. Reason: new post