With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 121 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2171111118119120121122 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1218

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeSabre View Post
    I preordered from Nin Nin Game. 2 days ago they announced the second wave was in stock, but I don't have a shipping email yet, and in the shop the new V-Pets are still listed as preorder items. Maybe they're just being a bit slow, but the comments on this post don't look too good:

https://www.facebook.com/ninningame/...73094196073453
    I'm seeing similar comments for another item further down the page. Maybe they were slow to get their stock in, but they don't exactly seem like a reputable service :/

How many dp are wingdramon and groundramon are having?
    Im tryin to get somethin out of them on v1. Maybe they become something other than slayerdramon and breakdramon, just wanna test them out on v1

Ain't got no mojo...
    I preordered from Nin Nin Game. 2 days ago they announced the second wave was in stock, but I don't have a shipping email yet, and in the shop the new V-Pets are still listed as preorder items. Maybe they're just being a bit slow, but the comments on this post don't look too good:

Hopefully your order turns out alright. I was scared about "bandaionline.com" (unofficial site)with my first order too. Took a week for that tracking number to kick in. My current "early bird" wave 2 order from them has been stuck in Tokyo Vbag2 for days. They didnt ship out right away either. They do double check/confirm shipping addresses tho.

Ordered a spare Zubamon edition from Matrix-king on Ebay and recieved it here in US on the 6th. Am trying to figure out if I even want to open this spare gold with only 1 extra egg to raise. Might actually sell the early bird set and buy a couple Pendulum later instead. Never intended to step outside the original type Vpet realm but its so enticing.

I am having trouble keeping brown/grey alive past their maturing age. Think they get hungry and weak much faster before I can adjust or I am noob. Seriously, havnt even been able to raise a digi past mature ages or evolution failures long enough to try keeping track of hunger timing at all, other than once maybe on accident. I look at them after they seem fine and boom, dead. Last 2 raised, Gyromon and Piccolomon died almost same time. Checked Gyromon about 30 minutes after realising Piccolo past and Gyro gone too. Sound stays off so I guess sound will have to be worked in. Quite a few battles every other day. Focused digi set like Piccolomon and Gyromon barely had any care mistakes aside from maybe over doing evolution requirements and none that I remember once perfect. Not much training overal past effort heart max. And weight doesnt often get out of control.

Sorry long ranting.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by BetamonZ View Post

Hopefully your order turns out alright. I was scared about "bandaionline.com" (unofficial site)with my first order too. Took a week for that tracking number to kick in. My current "early bird" wave 2 order from them has been stuck in Tokyo Vbag2 for days. They didnt ship out right away either. They do double check/confirm shipping addresses tho.

Ordered a spare Zubamon edition from Matrix-king on Ebay and recieved it here in US on the 6th. Am trying to figure out if I even want to open this spare gold with only 1 extra egg to raise. Might actually sell the early bird set and buy a couple Pendulum later instead. Never intended to step outside the original type Vpet realm but its so enticing.

I am having trouble keeping brown/grey alive past their maturing age. Think they get hungry and weak much faster before I can adjust or I am noob. Seriously, havnt even been able to raise a digi past mature ages or evolution failures long enough to try keeping track of hunger timing at all, other than once maybe on accident. I look at them after they seem fine and boom, dead. Last 2 raised, Gyromon and Piccolomon died almost same time. Checked Gyromon about 30 minutes after realising Piccolo past and Gyro gone too. Sound stays off so I guess sound will have to be worked in. Quite a few battles every other day. Focused digi set like Piccolomon and Gyromon barely had any care mistakes aside from maybe over doing evolution requirements and none that I remember once perfect. Not much training overal past effort heart max. And weight doesnt often get out of control.

Sorry long ranting.
    ^just incase Giromon and piccolomon don't digivolve to Mega/Ultimate level. Same goes for Monzeamon and Vadermon.

You can turn the sound on and off by pressing both A+C button at the same time.

Digimon's die if they get a total of 20 inguries/illness. Also they die around 6hrs of not being treated by injuries/illness and about 12hrs if not feed.

There was a chart posted in this thread that had more info as well.

On a side note I just got one of my vpets 20th wave 2 (Gold) from eBay!
    Raising Dorumon as we speak, or txt. Can't wait for the other's in order to get GraceNovamon and Omegamon.

Second side note and maybe a bit of a random question. Do care mistakes weaken your Digimon? Weaken them as in in combat, for example: does a 0 care mistake Dorumon have a better chance of winning against a +1 care mistake Dorumon?
    Last edited by RogueX4; 12-08-2017 at 08:11 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I found one thing, most of my Digimon evolves into Mega during 9 years old? Is there any proof that it will be faster or slower?

Ain't got no mojo... linkwrighton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by climaxfeng View Post
    I found one thing, most of my Digimon evolves into Mega during 9 years old? Is there any proof that it will be faster or slower?
    9 years old on the digivice is the actual days you are playing it in real life.

The actual time that it takes from Egg to Mega is 10 minutes + 6 hours + 24 hours + 36 hours + 48 hours (Intraining -> Rookie -> Champion -> Ultimate -> Mega) = 114 hours and 10 minutes
    Spreadsheet For Digimon V-pet 20th Ver.1-5, Special Eggs & Other Info - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...my_WPjYCc/edit

Quote Originally Posted by linkwrighton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by climaxfeng View Post
    9 years old on the digivice is the actual days you are playing it in real life.

The actual time that it takes from Egg to Mega is 10 minutes + 6 hours + 24 hours + 36 hours + 48 hours (Intraining -> Rookie -> Champion -> Ultimate -> Mega) = 114 hours and 10 minutes
    Addendum : The time above is actually active time where your Digimon is not sleeping. Make 'em sleep less and they'll evolve much quicker.

Ain't got no mojo... Golden 20th's Avatar
    Does training factor in battle strength? Not just the hearts but overall like if i train my digimon constantly will they win more battles? Or do i only need to train to fill the 4 hearts and feed them pills if their strength hearts drop

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden 20th View Post
    Does training factor in battle strength? Not just the hearts but overall like if i train my digimon constantly will they win more battles? Or do i only need to train to fill the 4 hearts and feed them pills if their strength hearts drop
    For maximum strength in battles, you'll want those four hearts filled up. Training it constantly beyond that won't make a difference, however you'll need to train it a certain number of times if you're after a specific Adult/Champion level Digimon.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueX4 View Post

Digimon's die if they get a total of 20 inguries/illness. Also they die around 6hrs of not being treated by injuries/illness and about 12hrs if not feed.
    Even with all of my codes working for D1 registry, I am starting to wonder if mine are hacked versions. There's no way I leave them hungry or weak for 12 hours during a focused run, even if they aged long enough in final or failed evolved form to deplete hunger hearts faster like the original Vpets. Piccolomon and Gyromon were not injured. And had a total count of about 5 injuries a piece.

I will be paying close attention to this purposely failed evo Vegiemon to see what happens. Max weight, 1 training heart, 5 battles and no bed/lights out. Yes i am in a cold dark mood. Sound will be on while it can be. And sleeping when silent or away.

""Does a 0 care mistake Dorumon have a better chance of winning against a +1 care mistake Dorumon?""

It seems like the D1 code doesnt change with 1 or 2 care mistakes. These codes seem to be the only factor in winning probability. It would be most interesting if type advantage is coded as well.

Vegiemon update: Dead around the time it would have evolved with proper care. No injury wait time, hunger hearts at least partialy full unless they went to 0 instantly. With this, after mega or jogress reaches like 5-7 days old they die. I never micro managed anything so its all kinda guess work. However, this is either ridiculous or people lie about their digi having a long life. Lol. No offense. But i throw in the towel. At least for a break.
    Last edited by BetamonZ; 12-10-2017 at 09:40 PM. Reason: update