With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 120 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2070110117118119120121122 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1217

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by super-n00b View Post
    Someone knows how to inscribed in the D1GP?
    https://withthewill.net/threads/1790...l=1#post316155 I would imagine this is still the same.

Heard my package has just arrived earlier today. Two sets of the Alphamon/Omegamon/Zubamon vpets w/ associated shikishi boards (anyone interested? lol).
    Currently Raising:
    Pen Prog 3.0 - Omegamon (paused for whenever I feel like messing with him again...)
    20th Anniversary Vpet - BlitzGreymon and Mugendramon (battery-tabbed because I'm too busy irl right now)

Quote Originally Posted by Pugnotaur View Post
    Do Digimon only lay traited eggs when they die of old-age? I heard someone say they can live an obscenely long time, but that feeding them protein shortens their life-span -- does anyone know how effective that is?
    In this version, they will leave and egg when they die. And the easiest way to shorten their lifespan is to make them sick, and leave it untreated for 6 hours.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I'm glad people are receiving their Vepets Ver20th wave 2. I hope mine arrive soon but it seems like there's still about a week left :,(

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    My Wave 2 v-pet arrived today! Can't wait to finally unlock the Wave 1 Agumon egg.

Ain't got no mojo...
    ^Yes! The first thing I'm going to do when mines arrive is get the exclusive eggs. Can't wait to see GraceNovamon in action.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Been lurking since the 15th devices were released. Absolutely loved the first wave 20th and pre-ordered the 2nd wave back in may but didn't hear anything from the seller in months and just resigned to the fact I'd never get to raise gracenovamon. Fast forward to today and a peculiar box shows up in my post with 3 unexpected surprises. Needless to say there will be a Titamon/GraceNova combo ready to compete in the next D1. Keep up the good work folks, I'm sure the 20th pendulum wouldn't be real without us
    Last edited by JohnBoy-Gambl3; 12-06-2017 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Quick name change

Ain't got no mojo...
    Sweet! Awesome team btw.
    Why can't the preorder date for the Pendulum ver 20th get here sooner T_T

Some eff-up just happen to me and my 2nd wave 20th V-Pet (Omegamon). Both of my Digimon finally evolved to BlitzGreymon and CrescentGarurumon. As I want to have Twin Alter-S, I've transfered a BlitzGreymon and CrescentGarurumon from my 1st wave 20th (Brown).

I've make sure that my BlitzGreymon Tagged with copy CrescentGarurumon and Tag battle 4 time. And cause i didn't want they evolve to be too far apart, I tag my CrescentGarurumon with copy BlitzGreymon. But after the battle finished, something weird happen.

What happen is that the Jogress animation is still happen. And they eff thing is, the two component is automagically CHANGE INTO BOTAMON. So it is a jogress between 2 Botamon who produce a Botamon!! They effectively revert both of my BlitzGreymon and CrescentGarurumon into a non-battle ready Baby with 100% winning percentage in Single and Tag and a Digitama. I was both flabbergasted and sort of frustrated.

On the bright side, I manage to unlock Choronamon's, Dracomon's and Dorumon's egg, but damn.

I come from the net
    I preordered from Nin Nin Game. 2 days ago they announced the second wave was in stock, but I don't have a shipping email yet, and in the shop the new V-Pets are still listed as preorder items. Maybe they're just being a bit slow, but the comments on this post don't look too good:

https://www.facebook.com/ninningame/...73094196073453