With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 114 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1464104111112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1145

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

Ain't got no mojo... kaisergreyx's Avatar
    Hello all digidestined around the world.. currently has blitzgreymon n metalmamemon... I hope blitzgreymon not die first be4 metalmamemon could evo...
    Also pixel for metalmamemon on grandprix is differ from v-pet which make me wonder why not just replace it with new pixel from it..

Ain't got no mojo...
    Hello guys, any tips for single battle (critical hit?)
    It seems only tag battle has the tapping sequence to get 2 crits.

I come from the net
    This time I got Betamon with 3 care mistakes for sure, and Agumon+Gabumon with 4 times poop sickness of which 3 times they were left with the poop and sickness for at least 30 minutes. So I guess that's sorted.

Found before but not posted yet:

I got Monzaemon without training the Numemon.

Confirmed that the Coredramon (Blue) egg is 5 in album, and the Coredramon (Green) egg is 25 in album.

There's something odd about the Zubamon/Hackmon eggs. The requirements are related to battles, but might be something we haven't thought of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by climaxfeng View Post
    Hello guys, any tips for single battle (critical hit?)
    It seems only tag battle has the tapping sequence to get 2 crits.
    I don't think there are any crits in single battles.

Ain't got no mojo... linkwrighton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeSabre View Post

This is interesting - How did you get it then, or rather, which digivolution line was it?
    Spreadsheet For Digimon V-pet 20th Ver.1-5, Special Eggs & Other Info - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...my_WPjYCc/edit

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by linkwrighton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeSabre View Post

This is interesting - How did you get it then, or rather, which digivolution line was it?
    I had Betamon->Numemon. I meant my Numemon had 0 effort when it evolved.

Red shirt
    Hey all, second D-1 tournament has been announced on the D-1 site. Entry period starts the 21st and runs through January 7th, so still plenty of time to raise up a team. No news on what the prize will be this time around.
    ---
    Brown ver.20th
    -Mamemon

Ain't got no mojo...
    Oh man!! I can't wait to enter! Does anyone have any pointers on the tournament from the last one? I've never done the grand prix before.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by ChandSan925 View Post
    Oh man!! I can't wait to enter! Does anyone have any pointers on the tournament from the last one? I've never done the grand prix before.
    MrBoot won it so, he's your man.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChandSan925 View Post
    MrBoot won it so, he's your man.
    Ah, ok! I'd love to hear from the winner of the last one! Mr. Boot, what are some pointers?

Red shirt
    Honestly, I wish I knew. The Digimon on the site are based on codes from your vpet, and I don't think we have figured anything out from the more obvious things to try to impact that code. It did seem like jogresses did well, but the final match included a Durandamon, which after unlocking is about as easy as it gets to raise. I also had a tie breaker in the semifinal that I won, but again I don't know what the basis was for determining it.

I do know that I was doing a lot of training and battles at every stage, so one thing I don't know has been ruled out is extra pre-evolution training/fighting.
    ---
    Brown ver.20th
    -Mamemon