With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101108109110111
Results 1,101 to 1,102 of 1102

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

I come from the net
    In analyzing the battle connection signals, there are 2 bits that look like data/virus/vaccine. So I guess that means the 20th Anniversary V-Pet does have attributes, and they probably have an effect on battles.

Also, weighing 99g gives the same penalty as having 0 strength. (EDIT: And the same for a copy Digimon in a tag battle.) These effects don't stack. 98g is as good as minimum weight. The weight doesn't matter for the book codes.

And regarding book codes, I jogressed my BlitzGreymon while it definitely had 4 strength, but the BlitzGreymon page after it evolved had the code for 2-3 strength. So it seems that to get the best code, you really have to take it when the Digimon is present, and the big book of codes is pretty useless.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    I don't know if this has been pointed out already, but I noticed after hatching a new egg that the Baby 1 stage Digimon does not sleep. It won't even let you switch off the lights for it.

--

I got Examon the other day, and as of now I have completed at least one line from each egg, and acquired all the Jogres Digimon. The only exception being the version exclusive Agumon egg. Damn it Bandai >.>