With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 107 of 111 FirstFirst ... 75797104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1102

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

Quote Originally Posted by Airdramon View Post
    Since my Megadramon hatched, each evolution has walked sadly. Anybody have any idea what causes this? I've taken brilliant care of it.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BZSa7jOHse0/
    That's freaking weird. Are you just raising one at the moment? After my machinedramon faded, omega alt s walks around like nothing happened.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mausar View Post
    Darn.
    I did some googling and found this page http://www.bandaionline.com/products...8-DEC-2017-%29 .
    Is this a legit website?
    This is where most of my ver.20th stock and orders came from. It seemed like they might be untrustworthy based on early reviews after the website was created. They are legit. Otherwise bad reviews would be rampant. That website has been around for a while. It just sucks they use the Bandai name as misleading info and such. Customer service doesn't speak perfect english, however they were helpful and nice.

Edit: Lol. I should say its kinda legit since they use Bandai falsely. My bad.
    Last edited by BetamonZ; 09-22-2017 at 04:50 AM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Anyone here order a second wave vpet??? I got an email stating mine was shipped, seems a little early what do u guys think???

Omegamon is 71 days old, I think he might be immortal as long as his needs are met. His age says 90 but that's because I set the clock to 9pm before I goto bed but he's been up at least 12+ hours every day.

Ain't got no mojo... dansplosion's Avatar
    ooh nice! Keep going to that legendary age 99!
    So now I have the zubamon and hackmon eggs, they've been in their second stage for a couple hours, aren't they meant to evolve by now?

Quote Originally Posted by A19KTankerVet View Post
    Anyone here order a second wave vpet??? I got an email stating mine was shipped, seems a little early what do u guys think???
    Really? From Bandai?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by DraCat View Post
    Really? From Bandai?
    From a seller on ebay who I emailed and he told me it was the real thing, I geuss we will see. Shipping says it's processed through Hong Kong right now. I ordered my brown 20th through them and it's real.

Quote Originally Posted by DraCat View Post
    Really? From Bandai?
    From a seller on ebay who I emailed and he told me it was the real thing, I geuss we will see. Shipping says it's processed through Hong Kong right now. I ordered my brown 20th through them and it's real.
    Please let us know.

I ordered from Bandai and so far no news yet, not even ads. Except for an email regarding bug report for 20th brown and grey:

http://p-bandai.jp/b-boys-shop/special-1000007907/

Ain't got no mojo... HeroTheKeeper's Avatar
    So, I'm raising a Greymon and a Zubaegermon, but it seems they won't evolve anymore. I can safely say that both Digimon had a less than 80% victory rate and that might attribute to why they won't change. Does anyone know if they'll end up just dying on me soon or if they'll evolve after a few more days? Both are 20 days old at this point and I've resigned on getting the full Zuba-line.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroTheKeeper View Post
    So, I'm raising a Greymon and a Zubaegermon, but it seems they won't evolve anymore. I can safely say that both Digimon had a less than 80% victory rate and that might attribute to why they won't change. Does anyone know if they'll end up just dying on me soon or if they'll evolve after a few more days? Both are 20 days old at this point and I've resigned on getting the full Zuba-line.
    I've had a 100% success rate with evolutions but I've always managed to keep the victory ratio above 80%. I wonder how likely the Digimon are to evolve with anything less than that, or maybe they just don't.

Adult level lifespan is 48 awake hours before evolving to Perfect, so unfortunately you've already missed your chance and they won't evolve now.