With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45494101102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1041

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

Ain't got no mojo... linkwrighton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by turboslang View Post
    has anyone gotten airdramon yet?
    Just got Airdramon and Seadramon via these requirements (I'm sure there wasn't a need to overfeed to 7 times but was playing safe haha):

Airdramon = From Betamon, 2 Effort Hearts, 5 Care Mistakes, 0 Overfeeding.

Seadramon = From Betamon, 2 Effort Hearts, 5 Care Mistakes, 7 Overfeeding

Cheers'
    Last edited by linkwrighton; 09-14-2017 at 12:26 AM.
    Spreadsheet For Digimon V-pet 20th Ver.1-5, Special Eggs & Other Info - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...my_WPjYCc/edit

I come from the net
    Hi linkwrighton, thanks for your spreadsheet, it's been very useful!

I got the Hackmon egg with 30/31 tag battles (the spreadsheet said 80+). Do we actually know it's tag battles for that one?

Also, Greymon from the Agumon egg has a black head like the Pendulum sprite.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeSabre View Post
    Hi linkwrighton, thanks for your spreadsheet, it's been very useful!

I got the Hackmon egg with 30/31 tag battles (the spreadsheet said 80+). Do we actually know it's tag battles for that one?

Also, Greymon from the Agumon egg has a black head like the Pendulum sprite.
    It's a community effort! Lots of members did contribute to that, so its much thanks to them too

For the Hackmon egg, I think the English was lost in translation. The Japanese reference did say "50 Battles of any kind", so I'm guessing it's single + tagged battles.

Considering you have 30/31-ish tagged, you'd probably have at least 20+ single battles?
    Last edited by linkwrighton; 09-14-2017 at 10:17 AM.
    Spreadsheet For Digimon V-pet 20th Ver.1-5, Special Eggs & Other Info - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...my_WPjYCc/edit

Ack! The Etemon I was raising failed to evolve into KingEtemon. The time I forgot to put it to sleep along with Digitamamon must have been enough to tip it into failure condition. Need to raise up another one eventually, but seems boring to do it now.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by linkwrighton View Post
    For the Hackmon egg, I think the English was lost in translation. The Japanese reference did say "50 Battles of any kind", so I'm guessing it's single + tagged battles.

Considering you have 30/31-ish tagged, you'd probably have at least 20+ single battles?
    I had 219 single battles so it could have been those

Quote Originally Posted by DraCat View Post
    I received email from Bandai talking about some bug and how to avoid them, here's the website explaining the situation in Japanese:

http://p-bandai.jp/b-boys-shop/special-1000007907/

Based on Google's shitty translation, I think it's about Jogressing 2 same kind of Digimon will result in a Digimon without a name? Anyone care to do a proper translation?
    Still a bit hard for me... I'm getting the same impression without being sure of the important details.

It talks about doing tag battles with one Ultimate Digimon that you raised and one Ultimate Digimon from stock, with "同じ名称". But what is 名称 is in this context? - it seems like it should be the type of Digimon, but I can't find any other example of someone using it to mean that.

And then, what is a Digimon without a name? Is this the name you see on the Digimon status screen? It seems to be saying that the Digimon that Jogressed will become a Digimon without a name and won't continue to grow.

I think it says that if 5 times you wake the Digimon, let it go back to sleep, and wait for the call icon to go out, the Digimon will grow again. It doesn't mention whether the Digimon gets its name back.

Quote Originally Posted by frostykun View Post
    This is just a rough translation from here, it looks like you will need to connect to 5 different 20th vpet under different names. It looks like it will work if you use the same vpet by just change the name different times and connecting. Probably need better translation.
    Might be quoted from a long time ago, and quite sure some has confirmed it, but I've just managed to get the exclusive Agumon egg and Gabumon egg on their respective Digivices.

You -can- keep resetting one Digivice and give it a different name everytime you reset it, and then connecting to your main Digivice to it (In this case, I'll just have them battle once - be it single or tagged).

This was only possible as I have 3 Digivices with me right now:
    - 1st one is my own Original Brown (Unlocked the Agumon/Wargreymon Exclusive Egg on this Digivice)
    - 2nd Original Grey belongs to my friend's (Unlocked the Gabumon/WereGarurumon Exclusive Egg on this Digivice)
    - 3rd Original Grey which was untouched by another friend and was willing to use it as a 'dummy for resets'.

Took awhile to get them exclusives as you have to have at least a Child stage to be able to enter the menu for battle/copy (That'll mean a reset every 6 hours and 10 mins).

Cheers'

I come from the net
    I confirmed you can get the exclusive eggs by copying too.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Does anyone knows the requirements of getting an ultimate?
    I got a brown and a grey. The grey one manage to get into being ultimate on both digimon.
    But the brown one failed. Both stay on perfect form and one of them dead on the day it as suppose to evolve.
    I've gotten tons battles and over 80~90% win rates on all of them. A few care mistakes. Plenty of battle damage. But why didn't it evolve? I saw the guide it seems to say it will evolve for sure. And how did it died? It was only in idle. No poops so it didn't get sick.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Well I got finally got Examon but now Im kinda lost what to do next. guess ill just tab it for now

Quote Originally Posted by BladeSabre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DraCat View Post
    I received email from Bandai talking about some bug and how to avoid them, here's the website explaining the situation in Japanese:

http://p-bandai.jp/b-boys-shop/special-1000007907/

Based on Google's shitty translation, I think it's about Jogressing 2 same kind of Digimon will result in a Digimon without a name? Anyone care to do a proper translation?
    Still a bit hard for me... I'm getting the same impression without being sure of the important details.

It talks about doing tag battles with one Ultimate Digimon that you raised and one Ultimate Digimon from stock, with "同じ名称". But what is 名称 is in this context? - it seems like it should be the type of Digimon, but I can't find any other example of someone using it to mean that.

And then, what is a Digimon without a name? Is this the name you see on the Digimon status screen? It seems to be saying that the Digimon that Jogressed will become a Digimon without a name and won't continue to grow.

I think it says that if 5 times you wake the Digimon, let it go back to sleep, and wait for the call icon to go out, the Digimon will grow again. It doesn't mention whether the Digimon gets its name back.
    The same confusion that I was facing when reading the translation But if it really produce a Digimon without a name, I would like to try it out lol
    Last edited by DraCat; Yesterday at 06:22 PM.