With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Digimon in V-Jump August- Bunch of stuff! 20th Anniversary Pop-Up Shop & Card Set!

Good point! I never noticed how completely silent the other partner Digimon were in CS. The enemy Digimon got a lot of dialog (too much maybe?), but of the partners, only Agumon and Gabumon got to talk. I suppose that's the consequence of hiring their anime VAs (and eating a good portion of the VA budget as well as the available screentime for Digimon character arcs).

I kinda doubt that HM will change it much, though... We'll probably still only have one or two Digimon partners with any notable dialog, while the villain Digimon cast gets all the lines.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Set 6 has been added to the product page: http://appmon.info/products/chip6/

In addition to the God Grades, we'll also be getting Charismon Plus Timemon, Entermon Plus Scorpmon, and (Virus) versions of the five Buddy Ultimates.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Gematsu just posted a set of images, with some of them being clearer ones from the V-Jump that we just got. In them, we get to see some more details on some of the events documented in V-Jump, we also can confirm that Dorugoramon is returning to the game as he can be seen in an icon in this image.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Hell yeah. I was livid when I spent all those hours grinding DORU Gremon only to discover that for some baffling reason his ultimate wasn’t actually in the game. Still chafes my buns, especially since I love DORU Goramon. Fond of the DeaX line too, be nice to see those since they basically have the same models.

Those sceenshots of HM are looking very nice.

Chitose looks like he'll be a fun character to play off with Keisuke. And I'm loving the new additions to the Digimon roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post

In addition to the God Grades, we'll also be getting Charismon Plus Timemon, Entermon Plus Scorpmon, and (Virus) versions of the five Buddy Ultimates.
    Timemon and Entermon link look really nice though a bit random to me.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by salman332 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post

Timemon and Entermon link look really nice though a bit random to me.
    To be fair, we already have DoGatchmon Plus Sakusimon which makes absolutely no sense in the context of Appli Monsters on its own:
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 06-23-2017 at 09:20 AM.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Quote Originally Posted by Bartz View Post
    Gematsu just posted a set of images, with some of them being clearer ones from the V-Jump that we just got. In them, we get to see some more details on some of the events documented in V-Jump, we also can confirm that Dorugoramon is returning to the game as he can be seen in an icon in this image.
    Ah, I'm so excited to see DORUghoramon! I was hoping it would show up since Raptordramon and Grademon were also present. Also, looking at the other screenshots, I hope the translation manages to be as consistently good as it is in the screenshots, since the original CS's translation wildly varied in quality. Also... cat maid hackers. 10/10 Bandai, 10/10.

Detailed information about the 20th Anniversary pop-up shop can be found here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345