With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Digimon in V-Jump August- Bunch of stuff! 20th Anniversary Pop-Up Shop & Card Set!

Follow saifors on DeviantArt
    From screenshots of Megidramon it looks like part of a cutscene, so he's likely story relevant. Nice to see Goddramon back AFAIK his las appearance was in Dawn and Dusk.
    Airdramon and Mushroomon are in after their surprising absence from Cyber Sleuth despite usually being mainstays.
    Turuiemon is also in, who wasn't in CS but was in Next 0rder if I'm correct.
    Nokia's new OA keeps the tradition of giving her a pose unbefitting of her personality. The screenshot accompanying her seems to be the scene in chapter 10 of Cyber Sleuth when WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon fuse into Omnimon to defeat Fei
    Calling it now: new guy is related to Suedou.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by clanc View Post
    The it's safe to bet that we'll get the God Grades around August.
    The date at the top of the Appmon image is 2017 7 29 as in July 29th, roughly five to six weeks from now with August 1st being the following Tuesday.

In other words, this set's coming two weeks earlier than I expected it to.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow AiM&4 on DeviantArt
    This is some auper level hype stuff.Nver been so happy reading a V-Jump article b4 XD
    Imma guy despite having a MAI acronym...

i am looking forward to new digimon cards !!!!

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Nokia's looking more like a streetwalker than ever. I'm looking forward to seeing what roles the new Digimon and that new human character will play.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Updated the news post with various translated bits thanks to garm.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Only two more days before I can actually purchase this magazine myself! I'll be sure to get a better-quality shot of that pop-up shop multi-season key art. That is just a great image and I want it as a poster.

Oooh... just realized! If this pop-up shop is around in August, I can actually check it out since I'll be in Tokyo for the stage play!
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Ophanimon Falldown Mode: It was originally an Angel Digimon until it was engulfed in sinister flames... what exactly happened!?
    If the translation is exact, this would be interesting.

What Angel Digimon was corrupted by the sinister flames? Angewomon? Or Ofanimon?

If this is Ofanimon, this would mean that Tailmon get the mega evolution before this corruption.

Red shirt
    The original description of Ophanimon Falldown mode refers to an Ophanimon that went mad. Makes you wonder if it'll evolve directly from Angewomon or if Hikari's Tailmon is getting two megas...or Ophanimon falldown mode isn't related to Hikari's Tailmon at all lol

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki View Post
    The original description of Ophanimon Falldown mode refers to an Ophanimon that went mad. Makes you wonder if it'll evolve directly from Angewomon or if Hikari's Tailmon is getting two megas...or Ophanimon falldown mode isn't related to Hikari's Tailmon at all lol
    Bolded that part as I would laugh hysterically if that turned out to be the case.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast