With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Adventure tri. at Anime Expo 2017- Part 3 Dub Premiere & More

Digimon Adventure tri. at Anime Expo 2017- Part 3 Dub Premiere & More

Well, we know what the announcement is...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 3 Confession will have it's dub premiere at Anime Expo!

This is a bit of a surprise since... they haven't announced a dub premiere for Part 2 yet... but we will be back to Part 2 in a minute...

First off, it's nice to see the English Part 3 cover/poster already. It looks quite nice, and I like the brown, it works quite well with the yellow.

On July 1st at 10:30am in room LP4/LACC 411 they will screen Digimon Adventure tri. Part 3, and then afterwards have a Q&A with Joshua Seth, Colleen O’Shaughnessey, and Jeff Nimoy.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

In addition, they will have two other tri. related events:

At 3pm the same day at the Toei booth the actors will be there to sign stuff and say hello.

The Blu-ray and DVD for Digimon Adventure tri. Part 2 Determination will be available to buy at the convention (a specific booth isn't mentioned at this time.)

Anime Expo has a page for the tri. premiere, along with a synopsis for Part 3:
    Upon seeing Meicoomon’s abrupt transformation, Tai and the DigiDestined search for answers about Meicoomon’s infection. Izzy seeks answers from Meiko but she’s lost all emotion. Izzy quarantines Agumon and the other Digimon in the office so that the infection can’t spread any further, but Patamon starts to show signs of the illness. Agumon and the others use Kari’s voice to tell the team about an important secret concerning the Digital World.

Some nice stuff at AX. Hopefully tri. Part 2 ends up on the schedule somewhere also.

For those who won't be at AX to buy the discs early, tri. Part 2 comes out on August 15th!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Pre-orders are available and heavily discounted. The Amazon links, as always, are affiliate links.
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 2 Blu-ray Combo
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 2 DVD

The previous thread about this announcement is here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

...Darn. I was honestly hopng to see at least one Tri movie in a theater. Doesn't sound like it at this point.

Still,"airing" movie 3 before 2 is released? I'm just as confused a most will be, especially for those who skipped the sub.

I wonder why they decided to go with Part 3 instead of Part 2?

Well, whatever the reason. Exciting stuff!!!

Ain't got no mojo...
    Maybe cause Part 3 is the most well received?
    (Though generally I doubt they care for the actual fan reception)

Follow Tetra Seleno On Twitter
    Hey, I actually made a prediction that came true! Nate Silver, call me.

But in all seriousness this is good news. Definitely jealous of folks going to AX this year.
    Check out my Digimon blog for more Digimon-related analysis and commentary.

The artwork is a bit disappointing really....I mean is there a reason they kept the blue behind the logo instead of blending it in with the background ?

Add ShindoW on Facebook Follow ShindoW on DeviantArt Visit ShindoW's Youtube Channel
    I wonder for some reason if nudity for part 2 was an issue (for airing it in a theatre). I doubt it but it was the only logical reason I could think of. Excited about Part 3, can't wait for the bluray.

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by ShindoW View Post
    I wonder for some reason if nudity for part 2 was an issue (for airing it in a theatre). I doubt it but it was the only logical reason I could think of. Excited about Part 3, can't wait for the bluray.
    I doubt they would censor anything since they're staying true to the original so I don't see the point... also I'm also confused as to why they aren't screening Determination instead but I can't be mad at this it's just I wished I didn't live sooo far away otherwise I would've attended this special event

Quote Originally Posted by C-MC View Post
    I wished I didn't live sooo far away otherwise I would've attended this special event
    LA is 5-6ish hours away from where I live. I'd like to go, but I have no way of getting there.

One day...

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by AmEv7Fam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by C-MC View Post
    I wished I didn't live sooo far away otherwise I would've attended this special event
    LA is 5-6ish hours away from where I live. I'd like to go, but I have no way of getting there.

One day...
    I'm from europe so it's way more difficult for me lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast