With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Adventure (tri.?) Cases and Holders in September

New Adventure (tri.?) Cases and Holders in September

A stack of new products!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With tri. Part 5 having a date, it appears we're getting ready for a new wave of Digimon products.

Interestingly, all of these products use tri. designs, but are only labeled as Digimon Adventure (perhaps preliminary designs?)

Each of these products comes in four designs: Omegamon, WarGreymon, and then both of them again with weapon detailing in a nice monochrome.

First up we have coin cases.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

This is simply a nice small coin holder that measures roughly 3.1 x 3.3 x .6 inches. Each costs 3,218 yen. Pre-orders close on July 6th and it ships in late September.

Next up is a pass case.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This is a relatively standard pass case to hold a train or other pass. It's roughly 4.7 x 2.6 inches with a 1.6 inch chain. Each costs 1,058 yen. Pre-orders close on July 6th and it ships in late September.

Then we have a key holder.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This tri-fold key holder is a case that has rings for 4 keys and has 2 pockets to hold money or notes. It is roughly 4.4 x 2.6 x .79 inches. Each costs 2,678 yen. Pre-orders close on July 6th and it ships in late September.

Last but not least is a card case.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This card case is meant to hold business cards, point cards, any number of different types of cards. They've included 6 different partitions to help you in organizing them. It measures roughly 4.3 x 2.9 inches. Each costs 1,706 yen. The product page mistakenly lists information for a card case from a different anime. I'd assume the pre-order dates are the same as the other items.

Thanks to garm and shin for translation help.

At the moment these items are only listed at Karutassu, but they don't seem to be listed as exclusives, so it may be worth it to wait a few days before contacting an intermediary to see if they show up at more import friendly shops... but if you are impatient...

Update- All of the items have shown up at import retailer HLJ. Thanks to LostinTranslationmon for the heads up.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan
    Japan Hero

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend three potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
    Buyee
    From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
    Samurai Buyer

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Did Wargreymon decided to join heavy metal band? I don't remember his hair being that long and muted.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Ohmygod WarGreymon has a mouth

These are quite nice. Sorta tempted to get one of these.

Add clanc on Facebook
    What? No MetalGarurumon?
    But hey, at least Omegamon could protect my money for me if I had any

Wonder why MetaGarurumon didnt get a sample too

Wargreymon's mouth is open quite wide...wow

Add ShindoW on Facebook Follow ShindoW on DeviantArt Visit ShindoW's Youtube Channel
    I don't know how I was spared MetalGarurumon, but thank you Digi-gods lol my wallet is still hurting from TRW Exhibit.
    Check here for latest Yamato/Gabumon news and merchandise!

Follow Tetra Seleno On Twitter
    I'm legitimately in shock that WarGreymon can open his mouth.
    Check out my Digimon blog for more Digimon-related analysis and commentary.

Add clanc on Facebook
    I always wondered how do Digimon with mouthplace can talk

Greece (A.K.A The place with old, boring, historical stuff which is bankrupt now)
    Follow Anna___ on DeviantArt
    Well, they're just data, so biology/anatomy shouldn't affect them that much.

is there any news on a Tamers Blu Ray, i know 2017 was meant to be the year of Tamers....maybe 2018 for Frontier Blue Ray ? not sure about Toei's business plans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast