With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Appmon Dreams

I come from the net Monox D. I-Fly's Avatar
    Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Add Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt
    Sorry, I meant Shurimon's partner screamed his (Shurimon's) name.
    I am a Digimon fan who was an Elementary Schooler during WarGreymon era,
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,
    and a college student during ZekeGreymon era.

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Add Garmmon on DeviantArt
    After discussing with a friend about 'what if Hackmon was the final boss', I had a weird dream that turned out something like that..
    Basically Hadesmon was Leviathan and he tried to destroy and regenerate all humans into data, and Yuujin was under his control and stuff. The other Gods appear, Offmon teams up with Rei (???) so that they can get Yuujin and Hackmon back and fuses with Hajime's Bootmon to become Rebootmon. They reboot Yuujin's program (?) so his memories are all wiped and I think I woke up before anything happened to Hadesmon.

I can't actually imagine Offmon not being partnered with Yuujin though so the whole thing felt kinda off to me. lol

I literally just had a dream last night about digimon. Not really about appmon, but more about digimon story cyber sleuth hackers memory. Simply that I was playing it and it felt like the best game ever. Like Digimon story cyber sleuth but with an open world setting like digimon wrld next order

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12