With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 On September 30th, 1st Trailer, More Details

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 On September 30th, 1st Trailer, More Details

We finally got a release date and a trailer!

The first trailer for Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 is short, but gives us a good look at a few out of context scenes. (Trailer link on the off chance the embed doesn't work for you.)

Thanks to shin and garm for translating the trailer!
    Meiko: Am I...no longer your partner?
    (Bonds broken)
    Hikari: The feelings you really want to convey will definitely get through.
    Yamato: As if you could wish for our friends to be sacrificed! Taichi!
    (Each of their choices)
    Taichi: I I wont run away from my friends suffering!

In addition, we have the release date for the theatrical screening- September 30th. The official schedule for the theatrical screening is 3 weeks, but they've all been extended before, so we expect that again. (Ironically September 30th is also the date we expect Appmon to end if there are no further weeks off for the show.)

To commemorate the announcement, a special niconico screening will happen...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

On June 25th at 9pm (Japan time) they will stream all 4 Adventure and Zero-Two films. At the end of the marathon there will be a new Part 5 trailer.

They've also updated the Part 5 poster with the date.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

In addition, they've announced that, once again, there will be a theater version Blu-ray at the same time as the theatrical screening.

They will also be doing a Twitter campaign to celebrate the announcement of the date with prizes:

1- 5 winners will get a signed B2 size (20 by 29 inches) Part 5 poster signed by Natsuki Hanae (Taichi.)
    2- 5 winners will get a signed B2 sized Part 5 poster signed by Uki Atsuya.
    3- 30 winners will get a postcard of the Part 5 poster by Uki Atsuya.

The campaign starts June 1st at noon (Japan time) and goes until June 15th.

While it's Japanese only, if you know someone in Japan, here is how they can enter for the campaign prizes:
    1. Follow the official Digimon Adventure tri. Twitter.
    2. Tweet words of support for the films and use the hashtag #デジモン0930. This should be done while quoting a specific tweet.

Thanks to shin for the translations.

Update- Added a translation of the trailer.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

When will the event be with the movies when the next trailer will be shown?

Quote Originally Posted by MagnaAngemonn View Post
    When will the event be with the movies when the next trailer will be shown?
    "More details shortly"
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add clanc on Facebook
    Oh Yeah!

But Appmon ends in September 30th...

Wait, is that HerakleKarbuterimon's theme I'm hearing?! This is gonna suck (in a good way)
    Last edited by clanc; 05-31-2017 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clanc View Post
    Oh Yeah!

But Appmon ends in September 30th...

Wait, is that HerakleKarbuterimon's theme I'm hearing?! This is gonna suck (in a good way)
    *Wiggles eyebrows*

In all seriousness though, I am pretty hyped for whatever development comes on Sept. 30th...or Oct. 30th for poor folk like me...

Add clanc on Facebook
    October? Where do you live?

I rather like how Ophanimon: Falldown Mode looks in this animation style from what we saw.

Updated with various translated details.

Ain't got no mojo...
    So happy it's Sept, sooner than expected. Also a few things from trailer

1. The most obvious from trailer, Orpanimon FM and Omegamon. Glad we are gonna see this badass one more time before finale.
    2. Meiko seems ditched her relationship with Meicoomon? (Meiko: It's not longer my partner!). Well she almost choked to death, what to expect.
    3. (Hikari: Feeling that wanted to be conveyed, will surely be conveyed), foreshadowing reason of Falldown mode evolution? Because a unconveyed feeling?
    4. (Yamato: we cannot let our comrade be sacrifaced, Taichi! Taichi: i won't run away from comrade's pain). I would believe that be either Hikari or Meiko. Maybe both. Because if it's Digimon, they surely use the word 'Partner' as Meiko implied at first dialogue

That's my translation from the trailer based on my own understanding of japanese language. i don't guarantee high accuracy but i think it's close enough to the intended contexts
    Last edited by sulmandinah; 05-31-2017 at 09:08 PM.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by sulmandinah View Post
    4. (Yamato: we cannot let our comrade be sacrifaced, Taichi! Taichi: i won't run away from comrade's pain). I would believe that be either Hikari or Meiko. Maybe both. Because if it's Digimon, they surely use the word 'Partner' as Meiko implied at first dialogue
    I think Yamato and Taichi still can use comrade for the digimon.

The context of the conversation would make it very strange that "being sacrificed" refers to a human.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast