With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Appliyama 470 Eri Karan Merchandise Available to Pre-order

Appliyama 470 Eri Karan Merchandise Available to Pre-order

Eri has been a rather popular Appmon character among fans, and being in an idol group means we've all been expecting some sort of merchandise to show up.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After a longer than expected wait we get an entire wave of Eri themed merchandise!

First up is an Appliyama 470 -Center of the Universe: Eri Karan- Official Fanclub Membership Card and keychain.

Both are 'autographed' by Eri.

The acrylic keychain includes a small chain and is roughly 2.36 x 1.38 inches and the membership card is roughly 3.35 by 2.16 inches.

The keychain/card combo costs 470 yen. Ordering is open now, closes on July 1st, and is scheduled to ship in early July.

Second up is a selection of can badges...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

"Appliyama 470 -Center of the Universe: Eri Karan- I'll Dok-Can Badge Your Heart"
    is a series of 8 can badges featuring the artwork used in the second AppliMonsters ending theme.

Each can badge is roughly 2.5 inches in diameter. A set of all 8 costs 2,470 yen. Ordering is open now, closes on July 1st, and is scheduled to ship in early July.

Last up is a selection of bromide prints...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The "Appliyama 470 -Center of the Universe: Eri Karan- Bromide" series will be a set of 8 bromide prints (all 'signed' by Eri) also using the same artwork as the can badges.

The bromides will cost 470 yen each and be roughly 5 x 7 inches. They can also be purchased in a set of 8 for 3,758 yen. Ordering is also open now, closes on July 1st, and is scheduled to ship in early July.

These items are currently only orderable at the Toei Shop. They are currently undecided if these will be sold elsewhere after the pre-order period is up.

If you want to import any of these items...

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get this figure sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan
    Japan Hero

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend three potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
    Buyee
    From Japan (this From japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
    Samurai Buyer

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the links to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the product items are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item you want listed, so you may want to check that first.

Update- Some more images of the products. First up are images posted by Toei.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Appmon seem quite impressed!

And we also have a few images of the items that Umeka Shoji (Eri) put on her Twitter.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add clanc on Facebook
    I wonder why is she so popular.

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    The thing is that I'm not the biggest fan of the second ending, but I have to admit that these illustrations are so f*** well-done...I need that badges so bad...
    Last edited by Shadow Shinji; 05-28-2017 at 07:53 AM.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by clanc View Post
    I wonder why is she so popular.
    waifu material, moreover she's an idol. Nuff said

I come from the net
    Yeah. She's an idol. That's what they're pushing here. But you have to get these quick before her #1 fan Dokamon gets them. ...I liked the 2nd ending. And the art there is good. This is exactly what an Idol would do for merch.

I liked the 2nd ending with Eri. The visuals were really nice and liked the music too. I'd like to get my hands on at least one of these things.

Digimon Adventure tri. Symbiosis to be released September 30th!! Be there or be square!!
    Hikari! Meiko! Show me your brave heart!!!

Junior Commander
    yeah it's nice, but it's just a pure fanservice material and lazy animating. I have no prob with a character-centric ED, but at least they can make it better like Savers ED 1.

Updated with more images of the products.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.