With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tri. Stage Play Cast Update- The Digimon Partners and a Returning Villain

tri. Stage Play Cast Update- The Digimon Partners and a Returning Villain

Another Digimon Adventure tri. Stage Play update!

First up... the cast for the Digimon partners!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's... their voice actors!

All 8 Digimon partners will have their normal voice actors.

In addition, they've revealed a 9th Digimon, who will be played by an on-stage actor.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Oreno Graffiti, a longtime actor in stage plays and member of the Shikagoroshi Theater Troupe has been brought on to play a Digimon live on stage.

And the Digimon he is playing is a returning villain...

Who has been defeated by the Chosen Children on multiple occasions...

Yep... that's right everyone... he's back...

Etemon!

A bunch of previous information on the tri. stage play, including how to get tickets, can be found here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm a little amused that Oreno Graffiti straight up has Matt's hair.

Hmm... So I'm guessing the Digimon are all going to be on-screen entities. That should be interesting.

If you get any more information on how to get tickets and such, keep us posted. I'm already in the lottery for getting a ticket to this thing.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    If you get any more information on how to get tickets and such, keep us posted. I'm already in the lottery for getting a ticket to this thing.
    I don't have any expectations that at this point details will change for that.

Early bird via the lottery that closes on May 29th, general sales on July 2nd.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Etemon? ...Good one. But that is a surprise. And nice to hear about this. How are they doing digimon in this anyway?

Add Shadious on Google+ Follow Shadious on DeviantArt
    Etemon's third comeback?

....Well, least it ain't you-know-who this time around. Ehehehehe~!
    Last edited by Shadious; 05-28-2017 at 05:01 AM.
    Bored of Knife of Day?

I come from the net
    Too bad he doesn't come back as King Etemon. That would be a surprise.

Add clanc on Facebook
    What if he then evolves to KingEtemon?

It didn't really occur to me that this is just one part. I mean, like, it's an adaptation (or rather, an alternate telling? spin-off? you know what I mean) of all of Tri. and not just Part 1. So there will be one story with an actual conclusion and stuff, this whole time I was thinking otherwise. I'm way more excited for this now, especially since we're getting Etemon and not just adapting the anime's plot, which is something I like since it means that even with things that share the same name and elements, each gives its own original story and isn't just a retread, like the difference between the XW anime and manga.

KingEtemon would be amazing, and we know Omegamon is in this, so I guess we'll see Omegamon formed to fight him? I feel like all the other Chosen will be stuck at Perfect level, so it makes sense for them. It'd be a cool fight.
    Last edited by Nightwing; 05-28-2017 at 04:33 PM.

Y'know, thinking about it. I'm a little concerned. Are they actually going to give the girls roles? Can't remember if Sora had an active role in the summary. But Mimi could easily be out of the picture and HIkari wasn't even mentioned.

I find it odd they haven't been casted yet..

Digimon Adventure tri. Symbiosis to be released September 30th!! Be there or be square!!
    Hikari! Meiko! Show me your brave heart!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast