With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: More Digivolving Spirits! Alphamon and Diablomon!

More Digivolving Spirits! Alphamon and Diablomon!

Wow, we already have more Digivolving Spirits figures on display!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, from Digital Monsters X-Evolution is Alphamon!

They mention him as being one of the 13 Royal Knights.

He will evolve from Dorumon (you can pretty clearly see bits of Dorumon just looking at him.)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Alphamon has never had an evolving figure before that I can remember, so fans of him will be very excited.

And the other figure on display will have MANY people very happy, because figures of him keep getting cancelled!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Diablomon from Our War Game!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

He will evolve from Keramon.

Considering we only got detailed information about the line in general yesterday (and images of MetalGarurumon 12 hours ago) to already see more figures is quite amazing.

Neither Alphamon or Diablomon have number labels yet, suggesting we don't know which will come out first (or if they might show up after other figures.)

Very exciting though to find out we are indeed getting two new figures that aren't remakes and that the line is already confirmed to have stuff beyond Adventure.

Thanks to Retsumal and Tamashii for the photos!

Update- Some additional images of Alphamon showing more Dorumon kibble for those interested in it.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Thanks to shima_126 for the new images.

Update- Translations of the information placards for these figures thanks to garm!

Alphamon
    A test model of Alphamon, the 13th Royal Knight and Ruler of the Empty Seat from Digital Monster X-Evolution, in an effort to create merchandise from various parts of the [Digimon] series.
    It is currently being designed as best as possible to recreate the evolution from the Child level DORUmon without the need to add/remove parts.

Diablomon
    A test model of the evil Digimon, Diablomon, that debuts in the movie 'Digimon Adventure - Our War Game!', in an effort not to focus solely on the Adventure TV series.
    It is currently being designed as best as possible to recreate the evolution of Keramon to the Ultimate level Diablomon without the need to add/remove parts.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

so wait, who is Diablomon supposed to evolve from?

Quote Originally Posted by Razorsaw View Post
    i feel like it be changing from the champion that never appeared in the film as that looks like the only form possible to conceal this form.

Last edited by Kai32; 05-26-2017 at 05:44 PM.

I don't see any kibble for Keramon, Infermon, OR Chrysalimon.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorsaw View Post
    I was waiting for a bit of translation before adding that.

He evolves from Keramon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

... How???

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    I was waiting for a bit of translation before adding that.

He evolves from Keramon.
    i dunno how thats even possible. i mean i know the rookie form suffer alot but in this case it be suffered alot more then normal rookies would.

Okay there's clearly something hidden underneath those shoulder pads but I can't make out what everything else needed for Keramon might be.

This toy's Child form will either suck or transform using witchcraft

How? There almost no kibble there.
    Though I'm more worried if it could even stand at all, given his small leg and very big shoulder.

Added more photos.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast