With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GEM LadyDevimon Updates- Pre-Orders Open & Color Images, Dukemon at MegaHobby Expo?

GEM LadyDevimon Updates- Pre-Orders Open & Color Images, Dukemon at MegaHobby Expo?

We haven't seen anything of this in awhile...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The GEM LadyDevimon figure!

Megahouse announced that the first color images of the figure will be in the new issue of Hobby Japan, but we already have a whole bunch of images, along with pre-order details!

The figure will be a bit under 8 inches tall.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Pre-orders are open, close on July 10th, and ship in November.

Premium Bandai's page is up and priced at 13,392 yen.
    Toei Store page is also up and priced at 12,744 yen.
    And the Megahouse Megatrea shop has it's page up and it's also priced at 13,392 yen.

All 3 shops mention that these 3 shops will be the only retailers for this figure.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

In addition there will be a 'Digimon Corner' at the MegaHobby Expo 2017 Spring event this weekend, so we can reasonably expect to see the painted figure there also. They also point out that Dukemon Crimson Mode is still in development, so seeing that figure on display is reasonably obvious (but quite possibly still an unpainted prototype.)

Thanks to garm and shin for translations.

If you want to import this figure...

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get this figure sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan
    Japan Hero

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend three potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
    Buyee
    From Japan (this From japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
    Samurai Buyer

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the links to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The link embedded in the news article for the product items are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Update- Pre-Orders are open.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net Da_Duke2000's Avatar
    I almost entirely forgot about this figure. I'm torn on purchasing it however, as it doesn't entirely fit into any particular group, display wise. Especially for those who have lots of the figures. Still going to be an amazing figure though. I wonder if the sexualization is going to be an issue for US importers; as it was for the Angewomon figure.
    ChinookCrafts @ Etsy
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/chinookcrafts

Digimon Tags, Legend of Zelda Rupees, Pokemon Evolution Stones, and more...

Updated the news with color images and some additional info.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Duke2000 View Post
    I wonder if the sexualization is going to be an issue for US importers; as it was for the Angewomon figure.
    Prolly, this one seems more sexualized than Angewomon.
    Honestly, might as well just have her groping herself at this point.
    It really is a shame the statues are very nice, if expensive and then you've got Angewoman shoving her tits in your face and this. XD

Yeah I know, what a prude.
    Just doesn't seem like any other reason for this pose, might as well go all the way at this point.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    I mean, she's just standing there stretching...
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Updated with the store pages since they are up, and did some general cleaning up.

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    I mean, she's just standing there stretching...
    Stretching what, her boobs? She's a monster not a playboy model.

All I'm saying is, this is the same company that molded boobs onto Renamon, that can't even be seen under the fur, which was made removable so that they could mold boobs under it.
    I think it's obvious what demographic they are aiming for with their "female" Digimon.
    Why not just stop pretending and go the rest of the way?

Quote Originally Posted by GK45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Duke2000 View Post
    I wonder if the sexualization is going to be an issue for US importers; as it was for the Angewomon figure.
    Prolly, this one seems more sexualized than Angewomon.
    Honestly, might as well just have her groping herself at this point.
    It really is a shame the statues are very nice, if expensive and then you've got Angewoman shoving her tits in your face and this. XD

Yeah I know, what a prude.
    Just doesn't seem like any other reason for this pose, might as well go all the way at this point.
    It's not her groping herself, it's the thingy on her shoulder that groping her.
    Look at her knees, it has the same face as the thing on her shoulder while her other feet has normal black versiong of angewomon shoes, she literally has slime clothes-being covering her.
    That some R-Rated thing right there.

This is way less worse than the angewomon for me. For starters, he's not showing any "human-colored" skin. Plus there isn't a child with her.

I come from the net
    It is nice. As long as no one has a duck about it, this could even sell in the US and you don't have to import it like Angewomon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast