With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: New Digimon Rubber Straps in August

New Digimon Rubber Straps in August

It's time for more rubber straps!

This newest series of rubber straps, Digimon Series Chara YuraRubber Straps, will be released in August.

Each rubber strap has a small V-Pet type status icon, along with a well known partner Digimon with one of it's lower evolutions themed after the status icon.

The characters featured in the 8 straps will be:
    Agumon and Koromon
    Gabumon and Tsunomon
    Gomamon and Pukamon
    Patamon and Tokomon
    Tailmon and Plotmon
    V-mon and Chibimon
    Guilmon and Gigimon
    Terriermon and Gummymon

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Each rubber strap will be roughly 2.75 x 2.75 inches (or slightly smaller) and cost 600 yen at retail.

On the plus side though, a box of eight is guaranteed to have a complete set.

CDJapan currently has boxes of eight available to pre-order at a discount. (Affiliate link)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

What's this? Vmon and Guilmon merchandise in 2017? Kind of a shock!

Chibimon makes my kokoro go doki-doki.

Seriously, if it only had a Wanyamon+Gaomon strap, I think this would literally be my top favorite list of Digimon partners in the franchise. How did they know?
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Follow Tetra Seleno On Twitter
    Terriermon lives! I was starting to get worried since we only got Guilmon and Renamon stuff for the Tamers 15th anniversary...
    Check out my Digimon blog for more Digimon-related analysis and commentary.

Wow 02 and Tamers representation! I think the V-mon and Chibimon one is my favorite!

Those are actually kind of nice, interesting to see some 02 and Tamers in there.
    Wonder why they left out Palmon and Biyo...oh right because they're girls. Wonder why Armadillomon didn't replace Gatomon. XD
    Odd selection to me.

I know they arent as popular but i would love to see Armadillomon and Hawkmon merchandise

I wonder if there will be a mystery 9th...

Quote Originally Posted by AppliFang View Post
    I know they arent as popular but i would love to see Armadillomon and Hawkmon merchandise

I wonder if there will be a mystery 9th...
    The description clearly states that a box is of 8 and that there are 8 types. So that is very unlikely.

I'm actually somewhat surprised they didn't just add the 5 missing digimon, they are only 1 short on Tamers and 2 short on 01 and 02.
    It would have made the box 13 and around 7800 yen so perhaps more expensive then they expected would sell?
    Still 5 isn't really enough for a 2nd wave so maybe two smaller sets would have been better.

Quote Originally Posted by GK45 View Post
    Those are actually kind of nice, interesting to see some 02 and Tamers in there.
    Wonder why they left out Palmon and Biyo...oh right because they're girls. Wonder why Armadillomon didn't replace Gatomon. XD
    Odd selection to me.
    They left out Tentomon too. I know I'm biased, but I suspect these 8 were chosen for general cuteness/popularity. (Though if it was solely popularity, I would have expected Renamon to be in there too...)
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

I come from the net
    These are nice. They are missing a few but still, very nice. And so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    They left out Tentomon too. I know I'm biased, but I suspect these 8 were chosen for general cuteness/popularity. (Though if it was solely popularity, I would have expected Renamon to be in there too...)
    I somehow completely forgot about Tentomon. I'm also surprised to see Terriermon over Renamon.
    Really odd selection.