With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Appmon ED4 Announced, Perfect World by Traffic Light

Appmon ED4 Announced, Perfect World by Traffic Light

We have details about the next Appmon ED.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The fourth ending theme to Digimon Universe: AppliMonsters will be titled Perfect World, and will be performed by the group Traffic Light.

Traffic Light is a band made up of Yuuta Shirose, Tomoya Mizuki, and Aoi Imagawa, who are all described as big Digimon fans. The name of the band is based on each member being themed after blue, yellow, and red: the colors used in Japanese traffic lights.

Perfect World is being described as 'the cool ending theme' to Appmon. It will first appear on the show in July.

And a cool song certainly needs a cool composition, so they brought in someone any Digimon fan should know to do the composition- Ayumi Miyazaki.

Perfect World will be released in various forms on August 2nd. The CD will be a dual EP, also featuring Geekdom, the ending theme to the upcoming drama series Kaiju Club, of which Traffic Light member Aoi Imagawa has a role as the main character's younger brother. (CDJapan affiliate links below.)

Perfect World/GEEKDOM EP- 1,389 yen
    Tracklist:
    Perfect World
    GEEKDOM
    I am an Android
    and 2 currently untitled tracks

Perfect World/GEEKDOM EP (First Edition A/ Are You Ready version)- 1852 yen
    Tracks:
    Perfect World
    GEEKDOM
    I am an Android
    Midnight TRUTH (Yuuta Shirose solo)
    and 1 currently untitled track.

First Edition Bonus- Special DVD containing "Live and Making Video" (Further details to be revealed later)

Perfect World/GEEKDOM EP (First Edition B/Appmon version)- 1852 yen
    Tracks:
    Perfect World
    GEEKDOM
    I am an Android
    My Precious BLUE (Tomoya Mizuki solo)
    and 1 currently untitled track.

First Edition Bonus- To be revealed later

Perfect World/GEEKDOM EP (First Edition C/Kaiju Club version)-1852 yen
    Tracks:
    Perfect World
    GEEKDOM
    I am an Android
    LOVE YOU BABY (Aoi Imagawa solo)

First Edition Bonus- To be revealed later

There will also be store exclusives. These will be included with each version of the EP. Some stores will list these as separate versions (such as Amazon JP), so make sure you know what you are ordering.

Animate: Stereophonic Situation CD (Aoi Imagawa Version)
    Tower Records: Stereophonic Situation CD (Yuuta Shirose Version)
    TSUTAYA: Stereophonic Situation CD (Tomoya Mizuki Version)
    HMV: "Are You Ready?" Live video DVD (Song A)
    Amazon JP: "Are You Ready?" Live video DVD (Song B)
    Animega: Solo can badges of each member (3 total)
    Toranoana: Solo bromides of each member (set of 3)

Perfect World will no doubt be highly awaited by fans with the involvement of Ayumi Miyazaki and excited

Comments from the band will follow once they are translated properly.

Thanks to Spice for the info and shin for the translations.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add clanc on Facebook
    The third ending barely has 2 months and they're replacing it? At least it's Ayumi this time

Thank god. The 3rd ending was the most terrible song in the entire franchise. Ayumi Miyazaki save us! I'm looking forward to this a lot!
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Quote Originally Posted by clanc View Post
    The third ending barely has 2 months and they're replacing it? At least it's Ayumi this time
    In July. That's right on schedule based on each ED thus far.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Funny, the current Ending just appeared, I don't think it was released on a CD yet (I might be wrong on this), and they're announcing 4th Ending.

I have mixed feelings about this. I actually like the current Ending, so I would like it to stay a bit longer. And Miyazaki... I'm not really a fan of his songs. I value him as a Digimon composer, but his songs never reached me. I'm afraid the 4th Ending will be worse than the 3rd Ending. I really hope it won't be as shitty as the 2nd Ending.
    Speedy like wind, gradually like forest, aggressively like fire, immovably like mountain, secretly like shadow, actively like thunder.

Yeah I like the current and first ending while the second ending is all happening in Dokamon head for my headcanon.

Junior Commander
    aaww yisss miyazaki is back!!!
    yeah I don't really like most of Appmon ED. They're just generic single vocal song or a generic idol song. I wish to see cool one like the insert song, which is the most song I liked for Appmon after Dive and Gatchen.

I start to think that probably no female singer really suit for digimon except Maeda Ai. The only one I feel at least suit is the Savers ED2, by MiyuMiyu...

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    The fourth ending theme to Digimon Universe: AppliMonsters will be titled Perfect World[.]
    Haha, better be a song about what it would be like if instead of Appmon we got a sequel to Tam

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    And a cool song certainly needs a cool composition, so they brought in someone any Digimon fan should know to do the composition- Ayumi Miyazaki.
    Oh snap that is​ dank.

Wow so fast, i like the current ED, it's cute, but just like other EDs it only stays 1/4 of the shows. After the 4 last 3 ED on Digimon TV series being done by girls, finally we got another one with boy band. I hope it won't be as bad as 2nd ED, both the video and audio, please don't be a slideshow of Haruujin. Anyway, since first episode on july is 39, and 39 is right after 38, and episode 38 of Digimon usually was the series peak moment that introduces ultimate level, so i guess episode 38 will have god grade debutted already and thus it'd be okay for the new ED to cover the god grades. At least that would compensate for the lack of god grades in the OP (unless they decided to change some visuals to put god grades later).

I wonder if it'll be a popish ending song

The band name reminded me of the Dream Festival anime

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast