With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Premium Bandai America Opens, No Digimon Products Yet

Premium Bandai America Opens, No Digimon Products Yet

Well, this is something people have been waiting for...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Premium Bandai America!

Although at the moment it's more potential for those of us in the USA and Canada than anything actually helpful since they don't have any Digimon items.

Premium Bandai America will act as an official shop for those of us in North America who have had to traditionally use middleman services to get Premium Bandai items. It appears to be a subdivision run out of the Bandai Asia and HK offices.

Items get full English listings and details, prices in US dollars, opening and closing order times are given in EDT at the moment, which should make ordering quite easy once/if Digimon items go up. Payment will only be accepted via Paypal.

Shipping to the USA will be a fee of $33 per package, while Canada will be $38 per package. Certain oversized items will cost extra.

For the moment they are only stocking Tamashii items, and even then it's very limited: A stack of Gundam products and one Mothra item.

Hopefully this leads to us being able to get Premium Bandai Digimon items easier in the future.

Thanks to GK45 for the heads up.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... perignonic's Avatar
    Follow perignonic On Twitter Add perignonic on Facebook Add perignonic on Steam
    yay!!! let's hoep you guys in US/Canada can get Digimon stuff as well!! Singapore has em but still waiting for the latest Digimon releases!

*waves*
    Found out about it through Gundam, which I suspect will be the main focus of the site but there is still hope that it will branch out from there if it does well.
    On the downside, $33 for shipping is going to make single item purchases rather expensive.
    For a lot of Premium Exclusive Gundam the price seems to jump up nearly that much in the aftermarket anyway so they will likely do fine or better because people will order a 2nd kit or figure to sell and offset the shipping.

Hopefully as they figure things out we will see a larger and wider selection as well as more shipping options.

I honestly am not surprised about the price for shipping overseas but hey, it's one step closer!
    Noctis - 22 - They/Them
    And Gatchmon is my son!

Who knows, possibly in the future, the shipping charged may be waived due to high supply and demand (at least, for non-limited-stock items *crosses lucky fingers*).

Follow ReiKatsura On Twitter
    Will it ship to europe too? that would be really great!

Quote Originally Posted by ReiKatsura View Post
    The registration page states that the service is only for USA and Canada.

Follow ReiKatsura On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    The registration page states that the service is only for USA and Canada.
    Nawww....sad =( But well...

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Sadly, I think the hint was in the name. Would be nice is they open an EU branch...although UK won't be in the EU for much longer.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    The site will concern only the USA and Canada, or also the rest of America itself?