With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: AppliMonsters Episode 33: The High Schooler CEO! Naito Unryuuji Appears

Talking about about Appli Yama girl, the one with brown pig tail remind me of monkey more than Astra does, strangely enough.

I suspect she's supposed to evoke the image of a rabbit, since her name's Alice and she loves reading apps.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Oh, that actually pretty cool.
    The reason she remind me of monkey because she made this :3 expression.

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    Sleepmon is still regularly appearing in the Manga! He still hasn't -done- anything, but he got an "Appmon Analyzer" panel in the latest manga chapter, so he may serve the purpose you're suggesting in ONE Appmon media, at least?

I'm also heavily convinced that Knight is Hajime. If for no other reason than because the series insisted on reminding you of the "missing/reconfigured Hajime" plot and then immediately introducing Knight during a Rei-centric episode. Also, his eyes -do- look similar to Hajime's eye design.
    Thank you so much for the information on manga version of Sleepmpn. I don't read the mana and didn't know that. My idea was completely based on the information found in wikimon and some other databases. He is supposed to become something really scary if awakened forcibly. I hope they don't forget about his existence. Kight's childish behavior is also more like a little boy's than a high schooler.
    Last edited by Libra; 05-26-2017 at 02:16 PM.

I come from the net
    Knight is exactly the kind of villain you'd get for this. He doesn't seem evil until he actually shows it. Like the joke I made about what if Ai was evil. The old CEO sure was a jerk.

Ain't got no mojo... Digimon'sDigitalWill's Avatar
    The Best out of 25-33. Really like the introduction to the Ultimate 4. The emphasis on Bootmon reduces the chance for Onmon and Logimon, but Onmon really depends on whether there would be a 6th AppliDriver or not. Would prefer that Knight is Knight and not Hajime. Either way, he most likely will be an AppliDriver for the antagonist side.

Hmm. This does make me wonder what kind of Applidrive Knight has. Is it a DUO? Are DUOs made by Leviathan?

I'm going digital
    well, he should be, if not, then the plotholes won't be answered

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567