With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Appmon DCD Series 4 Update- God Grades and More Digimon Revealed and Teased

Appmon DCD Series 4 Update- God Grades and More Digimon Revealed and Teased

Time for more Appmon DCD updates!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

God Grades will be added to the Appmon DataCarddass game beginning with series 4.

They tease Gaiamon with a silhouette and profile information (which matches his 3DS game profile.)

They also reveal that the game will have a new area added to the machines for series 4, the Deep Web.

In addition, they have revealed that we will be getting more Digimon cards!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Starting off with Agumon, Gabumon, Wargreymon, and MetalGarurumon! All appeared in series 3, and all will be getting new series 4 cards.

For the moment the DCD site only shows the cards for the Normal series 4 cards with Rare cards to be revealed next week.

But they do give us one more teaser...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Agumon (Black) and Gabumon (Black) will appear along with BlackWarGreymon and MetalGarurumon (Black.)

We can likely guess that Omegamon Zwart will get a card also (while he didn't have a card in series 3, he did show up in series 3 as a boss encounter.)

In addition, we get silhouettes of Tailmon and Patamon... which makes you wonder who else might be appearing...

The other revealed series 4 cards are the lead Appmon partners.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

For the moment the Appmon DCD site is only showing the 'Normal' series 4 cards with 'Rare' cards to be revealed next week.

And to end, we actually got a sneak preview of series 4 during the Appmon focused episode of JUMP earlier today.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

We got to see the Deep Web location, along with Tailmon!

Yumi Uchiyama (Haru) and Makoto Furukawa (Yuujin) were on hand to play against the JUMP crew, and we not only got a look at the Deep Web location, we saw the in game version of Tailmon.

More to come soon!

Thanks to folderman for the JUMP screenshots and to garm for all the translations!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Oh god are we going to have another Holydramon vs Ofanimon; who will appear in Appmon cards debates now? Lol

Is it just me or Tailmon look really weird?

Ooh, I hope it's Ophanimon Falldown mode!
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Tailmon, are you okay
    Noctis - 22 - They/Them
    And Gatchmon is my son!

Tailmon still looks much better than AI on the magazine screen from yesterday or two days ago. On that one Ai looks like she would be forced to smile, or would be smiling against her will.
    Speedy like wind, gradually like forest, aggressively like fire, immovably like mountain, secretly like shadow, actively like thunder.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    They really are taking their sweet damn time with it. I can scarcely believe it but I actually think that Appmon is going to revert the level inflation. I can totally buy that we won’t see more than one or two digimon beyond god grade, and at the current pace the show seems on track for exactly that.
    Last edited by Seymour Butz; 05-14-2017 at 06:33 PM.

I'm a Maniac
    I dunno, I think we're gonna get all 6 God Grades in the TV show.

Given that we still have 20 more episode yeah, 10 for Night and Dark Maste-I mean Ultimate four, 5 for unlocking God Grades and last 5 for Leviathan themselves.

I'm a Maniac

All 5 God Grades confirmed. The God level is reached with reached with the power of the bond with the buddy Appmon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast