With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Adventure: The Real World CD Promo Gift and tri. Character Song Can Badges

Digimon Adventure: The Real World CD Promo Gift and tri. Character Song Can Badges

We have a few small bits of news from the Digimon Music Producer.

First up, various additional Digimon music CDs are being added to shop at The Real World in it's last few days.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Anyone who buys CDs will receive a Butter-Fly -Strong Version- postcard. Butter-Fly -Strong Version- was released in 2009 (for the 10th Anniversary of Adventure.)

This promotion will run through the end of The Real World on the 14th (if stock allows.)

Then we have some music related can badges.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

These can badges will be given away in tandem with the cast events taking place to celebrate the recent release of the tri. Character Song Albums.

The first (Chosen Children LE version) will be given away at the Animate Akihabara between May 13th and 19th.

The second (Digimon LE version) will be given away at the Animate Ikebukuro between May 28th and June 3rd.

The third, featuring a new combined version with both kids and Digimon, will be given away at the Animate Akihabara between June 3rd and June 9th.

Badges will be given away to anyone who spends 1,800 on any Digimon CD with the feelmee brand label on it, they are not only for those going to the cast events. There will be limited stock on these, so they may run out before the dates are up. Each badge is about 3 inches in diameter.

The Digimon Music Producer also shared a photo of one of the badges.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

I kind of want the blue can badge honestly.

Thanks to garm for translated details.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

The cd covers corresponded with the color of the posters. Who wants to bet that the last poster WILL INDEED BE BLUE?!

JK. I really doubt these badges tell us anything. lol. but i agree with marc and i so want the blue one! I love blue and that's a beautiful shade.