Time for another Appmon CD

Lumiere -Angel Edition-, the new album by Ange Reve, contains the third Appmon ending theme, Little Pi.

Lumiere also has a -Fallen Angel Edition- which contains no Appmon related content so it won't be covered.

The embedded files are smaller JPGs from our gallery, so those shouldn't have any bandwidth issues. Click the images for big versions.

The scans went well in general. I did less overall editing because the paper used was glossier than normal, and I generally believed tweaking would come across negatively based on the paper (and they were glossy enough that in the midst of writing this I realized some of the pages had stuck together and I had to do more scanning.) In addition the front and back cover of the booklet felt abnormal, almost like it had been laminated on one side.

The CD was packaged in a CD-Album style case (the CD case most people are familiar with.)

The cover (at the top of the article) is the various girls from Ange Reve posing in frilly outfits. I don't have much to say because it just isn't my type of cover (despite having real people it feels more cartoony than the actual animation covers various CDs have used.) The feathers and the bird help the general angel theme the album has though, which is nice.

The cover is the front to a small booklet.

It opens to a track list page and a two page image of the various members of Ange Reve

After that we get lyrics pages, another two page spread of Ange Reve, and the last lyrics page along with the credits page.

The back cover of the booklet is another image of Ange Reve, this time with falling feathers.

A scan of the disc itself.

The disc itself has my kind of theme. It's nice and clean. At the top is the logo for Ange Reve, and below is the album name and various legal bits. Nicely they've included a tracklist on the CD itself.

Because this was a full CD case, it had some art under the tray which I cracked open.

The group name along with the members names in English, along with a picture of one of the girls shoes.

The reverse side of this is the actual back cover of the CD case.

It uses the feather motif again, along with the birdcage and bird. It's a nice clean back cover.

On the left side of the case was an obi card.

Just the pertinent information here.

And the bonus item for this release...

A card of one of the members of Ange Reve (I suppose the idea is to buy stacks of the disks so you can get all of the members.) It's on decent quality card stock.

The release also came with a sheet mentioning Pony Canyon Premium

It included a serial number for a special present (which has been edited out.)

Two stickers were on the outside of the shrinkwrap.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The first says "TV Animation 'Digimon Universe: AppliMonsters' Ending Theme 'Little Pi' contained inside"

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The second says "Early-bird Bonus: Original Trading Card - 1 random card enclosed out of 8 possible cards from the Angel version" [of the album]

I rather like Little Pi, the third ED for Appmon. I'm not sure what to make of the rest of the CD as this just isn't in general my type of thing. I'll likely try and give it a fair listen later, but in general, for Digimon fans, all there really is here is the one song itself.

Lumiere -Angel Edition- is still available at CDJapan (Affiliate Links.) The random cards are apparently no longer included.
Lumiere -Angel Edition-

With various Digimon and Appmon stuff coming out, donations would be appreciated so we can make sure we can continue to get Digimon materials to share with everyone.

Images are hosted on our gallery and embedded on the forum, so let us know if anything is acting up.