With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Full tri. and Appmon Images from June Animedia

Full tri. and Appmon Images from June Animedia

The next issue of Animedia (which is out tomorrow) has new Appmon and tri. Images!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

And we already have the full image!

This new image features Ai in a cheerleader outfit, Haru in a gakuran (dressed as an ouendan member), with Gatchmon cheering in the same pose as Haru. Behind then you can see a Gatch Monaka flag (the in series sweet that Gatchmon likes, which is also made and sold in real stores.)

In addition, we know what a good chunk of the text says thanks to onkei!

Spoiler texting it on the off chance anyone doesn't want to see it.

Ai brings out a whole bunch of stuff to get Offmon interested in coming out from his shut-in phase. She even says she's gonna start being an idol. Offmon is upset that he hurt Yuujin and tries to leave him for his own safety, but Yuujin answers to others trust and manages to control his "destructive impulse."

Episode 32 will have a new enemy. What this currently means for Satellamon is unknown.

In addition, there is another new tri. image that we were previously unaware of!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A really nice image of Sora and Mimi with Piyomon and Palmon in the background (it looks like Sora is doing Mimi's hair for a school sports day?)

Hopefully we find out if there are any interesting tri. details in the text.

The June issue of Animedia comes out on May 10th in Japan

Thanks to onkei for the Appmon image and the translation and to pKjd for the tri. image.

Edit- Since the image cames out so quickly rewrote the post, below is the original preview of the Appmon image.

Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ai sure gets a lot of magazine space for someone who has spent 31 episodes not doing anything important at all.

It makes me wonder if Appmon is angling for syndication like Yokai Watch and that's why it keeps spinning its wheels on the plot.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Haru wearing Gakuran? Where? O_O

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    Ai sure gets a lot of magazine space for someone who has spent 31 episodes not doing anything important at all.

It makes me wonder if Appmon is angling for syndication like Yokai Watch and that's why it keeps spinning its wheels on the plot.
    I think it's more just that Ai's a cute girl, so here's her in a cheerleading outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by salman332 View Post
    Haru wearing Gakuran? Where? O_O
    This is just a preview.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Updated the news post since the full image is out, along with a new tri. image.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Tetra Seleno On Twitter
    The tri. image of Mimi and Sora is too cute to not inspire countless fanfic. Prepare yourselves.
    Check out my Digimon blog for more Digimon-related analysis and commentary.

Wait so Ai is possibly going to become an idol? I wonder if it's going to be alongside Eri. If this really does happen and she becomes a part of the main cast I'm almost certain she's going to be getting a partner. Specifically Onmon. Maybe Onmon will show up to help Offmon open up? It would definitely be a perfect fit and a quick easy way to continue on with the story

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Dunno, I don't like the fact that the Appmon image is noticeably sexist...however, tri. image is cute! Sora always that protective with others...feels like true Sora is back!

See? It's possible to make a cute spread with the girls without them being practically naked. Sora doing Mimi's hair is cute. Looks like they are at a sports festival! Adorable.
    There is that part of me that wants a Meiko spread. A Hikari and Meiko spread with them being the stars of the next movie would be great. =3

That Sora and Mimi image is the best thing to come out of any of these tri promos. It's actually cute and touching and character-building without being fetish-y or sexualized. It's actually kind of rare for Sora and Mimi to actually interact much in the series, so it's nice to see them being proper friends instead of just 'they stand next to eachother because they are the girls'.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast