With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tri. Part 2 US Blu-ray and DVD Release In August, Pre-Orders are Up

So, do you think that they will decide to censor Rosemon in this movie ? i know how western censorship, pretty much do not allow anything in the slightest to be sexualized in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by AppliFang View Post
    I wonder if the West release date kinda hint part 5's release date in Japan?

Poor Imperialdramon has been pushed down a bit more lol
    maybe they still have not decided on a release for part 5, because of Yamato's voice actors illness.
    Last edited by TMS; 05-05-2017 at 09:47 AM.

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Digi_TaKi View Post
    So, do you think that they will decide to censor Rosemon in this movie ? i know how western censorship, pretty much do not allow anything in the slightest to be sexualized in any way.
    doubt it I don't think that they'll censor anything this time around

If nothing else, considering that this release is confirmed to have the Japanese track on it there should be no worry of censorship. This series isn't really aimed at kids either way.

Not a huge fan of how the characters had to be shoved into the left corner to make everything fit on the cover, but I'm glad that the next release will be coming out in a timely manner. This was my favorite of the movies so far so I'm excited to see Mimi and Joe shine!

Quote Originally Posted by AppliFang View Post
    I wonder if the West release date kinda hint part 5's release date in Japan?

Poor Imperialdramon has been pushed down a bit more lol
    maybe they still have not decided on a release for part 5, because of Yamato's voice actors illness.
    Since its on dvd i dont think there will be anny censorship to Rosemon lol

Hopefully they recorded his lines already...hope he gets better soon

Ain't got no mojo...
    I hope for a theatrical release, for the experience, and a way to determine if you want the Blu Ray. That would also give Digimon fans something to do. That being said, I hope they don't remove many (or any, but that's unrealistic) So it's still close to all said fans.

Quote Originally Posted by soupstain View Post
    I hope for a theatrical release, for the experience, and a way to determine if you want the Blu Ray. That would also give Digimon fans something to do. That being said, I hope they don't remove many (or any, but that's unrealistic) So it's still close to all said fans.
    I feel like in general people can determine if they want it without seeing it in theaters.

They will have part 1 far before then, so they will have an idea of the dub acting and writing/etc. and how that's being handled.

Part 2 is easily watchable streaming.

A theatrical release would be nice, but isn't really necessary to have a fair idea what the product will be.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Heads up for Canadian digi-fans, the BD of Tri 2 just went up on Amazon for ordering
    https://www.amazon.ca/Digimon-Advent.../dp/B0711CPGYL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123