With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: tri. Part 2 US Blu-ray and DVD Release In August, Pre-Orders are Up

Aw, that's fairly disappointing. Still better than it not coming out at all, though.

I wonder will they keep up these 3 month release cycle because that would be awesome. For a minute i was worried that the rest of Tri wasn't going to get a dub since they been pretty silent since September of last year.

Ain't got no mojo... Zekkaina Solo's Avatar
    Love, love, love! I honestly don't really mind if they skip theater releases --I'd rather put the movie ticket money I'd spend toward a bluRay I can watch over and over again. Also, at least in my area, based on the amount of people who came to the theater for the first Digimon Tri film release compared to the recent Sword Art Online film ... our US fandom isn't nearly as big as other series. =( So I'm just thankful it appears they're dubbing all of these ... ^_^
    Digimon fangirl (especially of Tamers and Tri) ~ Projects in the works: Sora (Digimon Tri) cosplay, Meicoomon plushie.
    "Koji was right. I didnít know why I was here. But I do now." Happy 15th, Digimon Frontier! April 7, 2002

Quote Originally Posted by Zekkaina Solo View Post
    Love, love, love! I honestly don't really mind if they skip theater releases --I'd rather put the movie ticket money I'd spend toward a bluRay I can watch over and over again. Also, at least in my area, based on the amount of people who came to the theater for the first Digimon Tri film release compared to the recent Sword Art Online film ... our US fandom isn't nearly as big as other series. =( So I'm just thankful it appears they're dubbing all of these ... ^_^
    Depends on the area, really. My theater was pretty much full, some of the people there not even being aware how many movies there will be, just coming on the name alone.

Ah, now for the shell game while I wait for Amazon Canada to get a listing up.

I wonder if the West release date kinda hint part 5's release date in Japan?

Poor Imperialdramon has been pushed down a bit more lol

I'm glad the box arts have stayed pretty classy overall, not too much additional text or whatnot. Definitely looking forward to all these sweet sweet dubs.

Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    I'm glad the box arts have stayed pretty classy overall, not too much additional text or whatnot. Definitely looking forward to all these sweet sweet dubs.
    I gotta say, I would prefer something more simple and unifying.
    I rather like the Japanese release, with the white theme. The poster image was still included but as a booklet.
    Actually, I think I like the disk design better as well. Too bad those aren't in English.

Follow Tetra Seleno On Twitter
    While it seems like a theatrical release won't happen I'm glad for the confirmation that Blu-Ray / DVD releases of the films are coming.
    Check out my Digimon blog for more Digimon-related analysis and commentary.

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetra Seleno View Post
    While it seems like a theatrical release won't happen I'm glad for the confirmation that Blu-Ray / DVD releases of the films are coming.
    that's not necessarily the case since in the ANN article they said that Toei are discussing of a possible theatrical release for Determination as well

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast