With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Adventure The Real World Preview Photos (Potential Spoilers if you are going)

Digimon Adventure The Real World Preview Photos (Potential Spoilers if you are going)

While the event hasn't opened yet, a few preview photos have shown up.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Putting the photos after the break so that the few able to be in Japan to go can avoid being spoiled if they like (or if you'd prefer to wait for photos where you are 100% sure everything is setup, and it's full of people and doesn't look so empty, etc.)

If you were looking for information about the map, exclusive products, etc. you can find that here.

I've separated the images into which section of the exhibition they go (or at least guessing where they go.)

Entrance Corner
    Image Thumbnail (custom)

Kuwagamon Corner
    Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Etemon-Jureimon Corner
    Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Pinocchimon Corner

Gennai Exhibition Corner
    Image Thumbnail (custom)

Vandemon Castle Corner
    Image Thumbnail (custom)

Final Story- Train Photo Spot Corner
    Image Thumbnail (custom)

We know a number of people going, so hopefully we get many more photos, and additional context to some of what we can make out in these early photos.

Thanks to Manten Web for the photos.

Update- Director Kakudou has posted a picture from a sneak preview of the exhibition.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Update- More photos from Director Kakudou.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Either he received special permission to take photos of the no photo areas of the exhibition, or he decided to ignore the signs (being that he directed the series I'm not sure what they would have done in that case...)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Wow I'm so impressed!! That corner dedicated to the different V-Pets, Digivices and stuff seems the most interesting part of the exhibition in my opinion

So it's finally confirmed that the several colors for the Digital Monster ver.20th will be themed after Alphamon, Zubamon and Omegamon respectively. Great move!
    Last edited by Shadow Shinji; 05-02-2017 at 03:14 AM.

The news post below this one has V-Pet and Digivice news Shadow.

Also updated the news with an image from Director Kakudou.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Oh I see, thanks for letting me know Marc

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Looks like the Pinocchimon section is a maze. You can see Floramon and RedVegiemon telling you that they're a dead end. Looking forward to seeing more photos of that and the Vamdemon section.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Looks like the Pinocchimon section is a maze. You can see Floramon and RedVegiemon telling you that they're a dead end. Looking forward to seeing more photos of that and the Vamdemon section.
    Especially the Vamdemon section for me....

I come from the net
    H ha ha. These are very nice though. Really great stuff. Wish we could all go.

Updated with more photos from Director Kakudou of the sneak preview.

I wish I could steal all the card board stand up Digimon, lol.

I want those hats so much too.

Ain't got no mojo... Zekkaina Solo's Avatar
    I know we've seen the Agumon fursuit[?] in other promos before, but especially in this context, I want to run up and give him a big hug! ^_^ Really wish I could go, but glad we can get a taste of it through the photos here. =)
    Digimon fangirl (especially of Tamers and Tri) ~ Projects in the works: Sora (Digimon Tri) cosplay, Meicoomon plushie.
    "Koji was right. I didnít know why I was here. But I do now." Happy 15th, Digimon Frontier! April 7, 2002

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast