With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digimon Adventure The Real World Preview Photos (Potential Spoilers if you are going)

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Oooh the Vamdemon Gate Key tablet thingy....very nice to see that

Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    Oooh the Vamdemon Gate Key tablet thingy....very nice to see that
    That is pretty cool, I think if I had the money or the skill I would have a little coffee table like that, maybe use the cards as coasters.
    Would be a great conversation piece, though could also lead people the wrong direction without the cards.
    "So, sacrifice many goats lately?"

Honestly, kind of disappointing that everything is cardboard and so one dimensional.
    Even the Digivice that looked like it was going to be so cool is just a flat cardboard cutout around a screen.
    I mean, I understand why but still.

I can't think of anything from the event I would really "need", most of it seems to be the kind of things you get to remember going.
    Like Mickey Ears at Disney World, great token of the experience if you get them while you're there, kind of meaningless if you buy them on ebay.

The only parts that really interest me would be the Electronics display and the Adventure reference art.
    Though, there could be some cool stuff they are saving for the actual event.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12