With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd Wave of 20th Anniversary V-Pet Colors... and Updated 15th Digivices!

2nd Wave of 20th Anniversary V-Pet Colors... and Updated 15th Digivices!

FIrst up... we have some new information on something we found out about awhile ago.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We have a much better look at the 2nd wave of 20th V-Pets!

Also, they've revealed what the new colors are: Alphamon, Zubamon, and Omegamon.

The colors in these renders appear slightly different in some cases than what we had seen in the original preliminary images in V-Jump (possibly due to the color balance being wrong in V-Jump or the designs being earlier in the design process.)

It appears there will also be an 'early bird' bonus when orders go up: Shikishi boards with an illustration by Kenji Watanabe.

The price will be 3,780 yen and more details are to come in June (which based on previous information is when pre-orders will also begin.)

Update- A few small updates and clarifications from the new issue of V-Jump.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We get a preview of the exclusive egg from each new color, but they don't clarify if there will be exclusive Digimon or not, just that the eggs will hatch into a 'special Digimon' (and they don't specify what exactly that means.)

The first 9,000 orders will be the ones to receive the shikishi boards for their specific design. They don't say the exact breakdown, but we expect it's 3,000 for each V-Pet.

Pre-orders are confirmed for June as was expected.

Thanks to garm for translations.

In addition, we've found out about two NEW items for the 20th anniversary that are sure to be very extremely popular with fans.

New releases for the 15th Anniversary Digimon Adventure Digivice!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

We have a handful of details of these new Digivices for now...

These are new versions of the 15th Digivice, updated for the 20th anniversary of the franchise.

There is a WarGreymon Color, and a MetalGarurumon Color.

The WarGreymon Color is part of a set containing a 'mystery' item.
    The digicode etchings will be colored gold.
    The screen will have a crest of courage design.
    SkullGreymon and BlackWarGreymon are being added.
    No price is mentioned.

The MetalGarurumon Color will have silver digicode etchings.
    The screen will have a crest of friendship design.
    WereGarurumon (Black) and MetalGarurumon (Black) are being added.
    The price will be 9,990 yen

More details will be released later in May for both.

Premium Bandai currently has teaser pages for the V-Pets and Digivices:
    Digimon V-Pet 20th Anniversary Version (Second Wave)
    Digimon Adventure Digivice 15th Anniversary Version- WarGreymon Color
    Digimon Adventure Digivice 15th Anniversary Version- MetalGarurumon Color

More information on these soon...

Update- All 5 will be on display at Digimon Adventure: The Real World when it opens on May 3rd, along with the shikishi boards.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

I gotta say, the colors of the second wave of V-Pets REALLY looks fantastic on the ones on display. Neither the V-Jump images nor the renders really do them justice.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    wow.
    digivice 15th again :O
    great to know this.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Is the background on the 15th digivice gonna be black? Won't the pixels be hard to see? Excited either way as I really wanted one but obviously had missed out.

As a Digivice maniac, I have to say, I'm not really feeling these new releases. Yes. they look good, but still way too similar to the previous versions. After the 15th and the CSA, this doesn't make my brain go "I NEED TO GET THIS!"

Unless one of you guys decide they want to offer me one, of course.
    Last edited by pipefox_pedro; 05-02-2017 at 05:57 AM.

Ain't got no mojo... perignonic's Avatar
    Follow perignonic On Twitter Add perignonic on Facebook Add perignonic on Steam
    OMG, I want taht Wargreymon ver!!!!!!!!

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I sometimes think that Bandai makes fun of us Digimon fans. I mean, do we really need again the Digivice Ver.15th, whose last version was just released two years ago, and on the top of that, with only two "new" Digimon for each version and a bit of a "new" decorative paraphernalia into it? C'mon, I would prefer a brand-new truly commemorative toy for the 20 Anniversary, or if it's the case, improvements for the Digital Monster Ver.20th which by the way, looks awesome, or more in line with the occasion, the D-Scanner Ver.15th, but nope...a recycled Digivice at skyrocketing prices is better option. Bravo!

So is it safe to assume that Alphamon will be raisable on the 20th anniversary v-pets? I wish they would tell us what they are doing with the color-exclusive Agumon and Gabumon though. If they are both available I might go for one!

damn I shouldn't have bought in the first wave. Now I want the Omegamon and Alphamon versions ^^

i just hope the 3 new colors don't have digimon you can only get in those colors that you can't in the brown and blue one...

Omg this is sooo dope! Finally Ive been waiting for these new vpet designs. Plus it isnt a bit expensive at all at 3700 Yen!!! Ahhh im super excited

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast