With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Wave of 20th Anniversary V-Pet Colors... and Updated 15th Digivices!

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by GK45 View Post
    Blatant exploiting?
    You mean by releasing an additional run of a rare item that clearly has demand by the fanbase or do you mean by putting in the extra work to make the item different enough from the original release to maintain the value of the previous release and the current release in the same market instead of devaluing the previous release by flooding the market with another run?

Yes, you already have the Digivice, you're happy, and you want something new instead.
    Well this release isn't for YOU it's for US, those of us that don't have it, that couldn't get it, that missed it.
    I totally agree with all of this...I really wanted to get the 15th but was late in the preorder. Mostly because I was in school and didn't have a job until after this stuff was all sold out.
    Last edited by MarcFBR; 05-04-2017 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Toning down the quote box

Edited down the quote box.

I don't think leaving such a massive amount of text in a quote was necessary.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Edited down the quote box.

I don't think leaving such a massive amount of text in a quote was necessary.
    Sorry marc, was responding on my phone in that case >.<

Haha, that's partially my fault, I have a bad habit of long responses because I'm never sure I'm properly conveying what I want and of responding to multiple posts.
    I don't have much in the way of extra money so I generally have to save up a few months to get anything more expensive, results in missing stuff if I don't find out about it before hand.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by zhoumai123 View Post
    Is it just me, or the Omegamon Ver. Looks like it can glow in the dark? I was expecting it will look Solid Silver like the one from the picture (which reminds me of Gundams).
    No, it dont. I own glow-in-the-dark V-pet,Pendulum and US Digivice (D.Adventure)
    All three of them are in milky white color, not pure plain white.
    That picture looks like a pearl white color. I doubt it will glow in the dark.

Great. Now I get to drop even more money on these colors too.
    Currently Raising:
    Pen Prog 3.0 - Omegamon (paused for whenever I feel like messing with him again...)
    20th Anniversary Vpet - BlitzGreymon and Mugendramon (battery-tabbed because I'm too busy irl right now)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

waiting for 1 day already..no one's talking about this page at all?
    can anyone translate this and update

There isn't really much in the way of new information to be honest, mostly clarifications on a few things.

I added the image and the clarifications to the news post.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Replaced the V-Jump image with a significantly better quality image.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Excuse me for being a scrub. But where should I go to pre-order this? I had a look around and can't find much mention of the Wave 2s. Or do I wait for Bandai to update their page? Any information would be great, thank you! :3

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast