With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamashii Teaser Page Counting Down to Digivolving Spirit Figures, WarGreymon Image

Tamashii Teaser Page Counting Down to Digivolving Spirit Figures, WarGreymon Image

Tamashii has opened a teaser page for Digimon, and we have a photo from elsewhere.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's Tamashii, so it's going to be figure(s.)

The English text says Digivolving Spirits, while the Japanese text (超進化魂) says Super Evolution Spirit (or Soul)... so either figures of high level Digimon, or some sort of actual transforming evolution figure seems likely. The photo of the WarGreymon promotional image isn't clear about 'what' it is. It looks nice, but all we can really make out is WarGreymon.

It's also worth pointing out, since we've seen WarGreymon... WarGreymon and Metalgarurumon in Adventure use Warp Evolution, and all the other characters in tri. use Ultimate Evolution to reach their final levels... while the new product line explicitly is named after Super Evolution (so it may be 'Super' Evolution, two terms, instead of 'Super Evolution' as a single term.)

Not to mention that Tamashii has already given it an English name, and Tamashii figures, on occasion, can show up in the USA rather quickly makes me wonder...

With the crest symbols, Adventure is obvious... and it appears they are going to light up the crests one at a time... potentially figures for all 8? And the WarGreymon figure is actually labeled as Adventure... so it could even be something else... like 8 figures from various parts of the franchise?

We can say for sure they plan to have more than 1, since WarGreymon is number labeled.

About 28 days to go from the item of this post...

Tamashii has put up a near identical bit, without the countdown, on social media.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Thanks to Andy Kluthe and Oki for the heads up and DigimonWorldEsp for the original WarGreymon image (which has since been replaced with the version off Tamashii's Instagram)

Update- A better photo.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

ANd to clarify, it's at the Tamashii Nations World Tour, which has begun in New York.

Thanks to Oki for the heads up and Toyark for the photo and info.

Update- Another image.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Silhouettes on a placard, and they specifically mention Agumon in relation to this figure also!

The images if you look closely certainly suggest a transforming figure. A few bits even match up with the old evolution figures, but some other stuff doesn't.

Perhaps new figures based on the original molds, but heavily remolded?

As far as I recall all 8 partner Digimon from Adventure did not have transforming figures, so it'll be interesting to see what they plan to come up with since they 'seem' to be teasing 8.

Thanks to Gatchi and flintlock for the heads up about the photo and omni for taking it and sending us as HQ a version of it as possible.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

When I first saw this on Twitter I just asumed it was another mobile game. I'm a bit relieved that it's a figure. Hope it's something other than Omegamon. lol

Digimon Adventure tri. Symbiosis to be released September 30th!! Be there or be square!!
    Hikari! Meiko! Show me your brave heart!!!

Add ShindoW on Facebook Follow ShindoW on DeviantArt Visit ShindoW's Youtube Channel
    More MetalGarurumon sounds good in my book. Plus, final evolutions of the other kids would be nice.
    Check here for latest Yamato/Gabumon news and merchandise!

Junior Commander
    note: Bandai has a well-know line of action figures of robots called "Soul of Chogokin" or "Chogokin Tamashii" which means "Super Alloy Soul".
    Out of the over 70 figures of the line, only less than 1/10 actually use Super Alloy in their show.

In short, I'd say it's just a name thing, not a direct reference to the in-show Super Evolution

Watch them make a Tailmon to Holydramon/Ophanimon (pick your poison!) evolution figure and everyone loses their minds again.

I think the biggest troll would be if Ophanimon FM is the true evolution and everyone loses. She would also make a great figure too. >

Digimon Adventure tri. Symbiosis to be released September 30th!! Be there or be square!!
    Hikari! Meiko! Show me your brave heart!!!

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    When I first heard about "Digivolving Spirits", I thought it was something realated to Digimon Frontier. F*** life, please let Adventure rest in peace once and for all :(

Yeah I thought it was frontier too.
    Oh well, at least we get HeraclesKabuterimon I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    And the WarGreymon figure is actually labeled as Adventure... so it could even be something else... like 8 figures from various parts of the franchise?
    I would love to see that since adventure keeps getting all the new stuff, but it seems unlikely since the picture has all the crests. If it is every season's leader digimon, I would try to somehow get the money for all of them, no matter how many hundreds of dollars a single one is. If it is just adventure though, I'd probably only get the HeraklesKabuterimon and maybe Rosemon.

If they're evolving figures, I wonder if they'll go from Perfect to Ultimate, Child to Ultimate, or have every stage?
    キーモン:ブラストモード

Junior Commander
    Oh man, not Adventure again. They milk it overly, it seems they aren't enough yet with the GEM figures? Go make Dorugoramon figure or at least several official X Antibody figure like Wargrey X and Melga X or even Omega X then I'll be happy.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast