With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Digimon 2162 (RP)

Jeb certainly didn't expect to find fresh food in a stale building. A rare treat, too. A vegetable, but with a texture and flavor like meat. Jeb's mind raced with the possibilities of being able to farm this for the city. He scooped up as much of the meat as could fit in his pockets. Perhaps foolish - the stuff tended to attract more ferocious types than the usual - but he didn't want to pass this up.

Jeb recoiled as Dracumon hopped on the table. He pulled in his jacket, thinking the Digimon might be after the meat. What was it saying, though? Something about the supposed map? "I told you to stay back," Jeb admonished. "But If you got something useful to say, then say it." Strange asking that of a Digimon.

Ain't got no mojo... Togaryuman's Avatar
    Add Togaryuman on Steam
    "HAHA! You want me to say something, what if I don't hmm, what if I kept it to myself?" Dracumon taunts the human by wiggling his claws around the map he holds. Looking at him with a most sinister grin. Nicoli was getting worried and tried to step in slowly to calm the nerves of both characters in tension.

"DRACU! That's enough. We are all on the same side ok, no need to play GAMES right now." Nicoli eases towards him with a very disappointed look. Slowly he lures his hand to the map, pressing his finger on it. Dracumon notices this and quickly snatches up the map. rolling it up and placing it within a tight grasp in his claw. He laughs looking back to Jeb. Nicoli looks over to Jeb, he is worried about what may happen. He has never seen him like this before. He puts his hand out gently and walks towards Jeb.

"Jeb, whatever you have I think he -" Nicoli tries to be calm but Dracumon gets impatient. "WHAT WAS IN THAT BOX! I want it. Hehe, Give me two and I tell you what this says. hehe, or.....I have nothing more to say." The Digimon flicks his clawed fingers out and back in, aprsenting pressure to the situation. Nicoli starts to panic but can't figure out what to do. He gets right in between Jeb and Dracu holding Dracu back and looking back and forth trying to figure out a way to solve this. Dracumon giggling and taking a nip out of the map. His eyes wide with excitement. Nicoli truly unsure of what to do.

"Jeb, how many are in there? What was in there? Can you give Dracu some, think of it like a trade huh?" Nicoli's very voice quakes in the anxiety of stress. This and coupled with the now truly broken trust already. The next move was truly to be unseen.

Jeb slung the shotgun from his shoulder down to his other hand. "This ain't for you," he barked at Dracu. Of course he realized he himself was taking the meat veggies from the store of someone, or something, else, and that gave him pause for bit. "Whatever," he grumbled, arguing out loud with himself as much as with Dracumon. "You stole enough from us. Damn monsters." Definitely monsters. This freak had eyeballs in his palms for crying out loud. Jeb wondered why he had considered at all that this one might be more personable.

However, Naz was in the way again, and Jeb didn't much care about the map anyway. "Better not come near me like that again," Jeb warned. He took a few steps away, closer to the exit. "Well, there's your map," he pointed out sarcastically to Sarah.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456