With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: tri. Part 1 UK Release Packaging Preview

tri. Part 1 UK Release Packaging Preview

Manga UK has put up a couple videos to preview their tri. part 1 release next month in the UK!

We've mirrored them off Twitter to embed them.

First is one showing a reversible cover.

The main cover is (roughly) the same cover they've been showing since last year, while the reversible cover is the theatrical poster art for part 1 (similar to what Shout is using in the US for their cover.)

The second video is just showing off the physical disk a bit.

The packaging has changed a touch but...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Blu-ray will be labeled as a Collector's Edition and will include a slip-cover, the insert/sleeve will be reversible, it will include a booklet, and it will also include art cards. The DVD will be a standard release.

It's out on May 22nd.

Amazon UK pages for Pre-Orders (not affiliate links)
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 1 BD
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 1 DVD
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Excellent, I always did love that cover and I'm glad they didn't just follow what Shout used.

I do wonder what they'll go with for the other five though...
    Last edited by Rohan; 04-29-2017 at 06:53 AM.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Manga have now posted a short video of the insert cards. https://twitter.com/MangaUK/status/860483606682247168

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    For people who pre-ordered on Amazon, mine has arrived today. So hopefully yours will soon as well!

https://twitter.com/alisonmanic/stat...84146782154753

Indeed, mine arrived a couple of hours ago.

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    Got mine too! Watched it straight away. It was so good. Everyone did a great job dubbing this film. Even the replacements weren't too distracting. Though weirdly, Kirk Thorten's Gabumon sounds a bit different from usual. Loved the scene with Agumon and Tai on the bankside, and Jeff Nimoy is having such a ball as Tentomon.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Mine also arrived today! Haven't had a chance to watch yet as I was out tonight, but that's tomorrow sorted at least.

mine arrived today and i have scanned all the contents to aid the site. also i happy the uk version has butter-fly as opening until tai open up his water and changed to digimon are back (again) that is the actual name of the song from the end credits.