With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Adventure The Real World Map, Exhibition Info, and Souvenirs!

Digimon Adventure The Real World Map, Exhibition Info, and Souvenirs!

We finally have a bunch of details about Digimon Adventure The Real World!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, let's go over the basic details.

Digimon Adventure: The Real World will contain various scenes from Digimon Adventure reproduced physically in the museum. These will also include photo spots for fans.

The event begins on May 3rd and ends on May 14th.

The event will be open between 11am and 9pm each day (with no more people allowed in once it's 8pm.)

Advance tickets are on sale via Lawson, and in-stores using L Code 39500. Advance sales will close on May 2nd.

Advance ticket costs:
    With Commemorative Items: Adults- 3,000 yen, Middle/High School Students- 2,500 yen
    Normal Tickets: Adults- 1,500 yen, Middle/High School Students-1,000 yen

Tickets at the door:
    With Commemorative Items: Adults- 3,300 yen, Middle/High School Students- 2,800 yen
    Normal Tickets: Adults- 1800 yen, Middle/High School Students-1,300 yen

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Commemorative Item tickets may not be available at the door based on stock numbers of the medallion and wrist band.

Elementary school students and younger get in free.

Event planning is by Toei in collaboration with Bandai and Bandai Namco Entertainment and the event is sponsored by GG7.

Onto what you will see!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

An anime style map of the exhibition!

They've also included details of a 'few' exhibitions as a preview.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Near the entrance is a giant digivice! With some amazing detail work on the inside from the looks of it. You can make out resistors and even what appears to be some traces on the inside!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Over 200 images used in the production of the series will be on display. Also, in commemoration of the 20th Anniversary of Digimon, there will be valuable design images on display drawn by Kenji Watanabe for the old V-pets.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

One of the photo spot high points for people will be a photo shop recreating the final scene with the traincar from the final episode. Come in and take a commemorative photo!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Looking back at 20 years of Digimon! They will be displaying not only the original V-Pets, but other LCD toys and games. New products planned to release in 2017 will also be on display!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The last bit of preview is a clean overhead view of the map, along with the names of each section:
    0- Entrance Corner
    1- Kuwagamon Corner
    2- Etemon-Jureimon Corner
    3- Pinocchimon Corner
    4- Gennai Exhibition Corner
    5- Vandemon Castle Corner
    6- Final Story- Train Photo Spot Corner

You will no doubt be in the mood to purchase some souvenirs, since you are at such a fine exhibition, and The Real World will have a number of exclusive products, all themed after Digimon Adventure. Most use the Digimon Adventure The Real World character key art in fact.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Fiest up are 10 big golden can badges. Each of these is nearly 3 inches in diameter with a gold edge. Each is 500 yen and are packaged blind. Purchase limit of 10.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Acrylic keychains! Each of these features one of the kids, their Digimon, and their crest behind them. Each is 800 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

An A4 size (8.27x11.69 inches) clear file. This is 350 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Tape! Who doesn't need tape! Each roll of tape is about .6 inches thick with over 32 inches of tape. There will be a different roll for each Digimon. 500 yen each. (I don't know if this is the best thing ever or the weirdest...)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Acrylic magnets featuring the Digimon! They're about 1.5x1.5 inches square, and about .2 inches thick. Each is 400 yen and are blind packed. Purchase limit of 8.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This item is a flip note. It folds up into a notebook you carry around. When you want to write something it unfolds to have 4 different types of note paper in it. The top middle is the outer covers. The 2 on the top left and right are fold out inner covers, while the bottom are the 2 types of note paper. It will cost 700 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These themed water bottles each hold half a liter. They cost 1,500 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Mugs! Two different designs- The first is the key art and logo from The Real World, while the other has the Digimon in black and white lineart, with the event name in a comic booky font. Each is 1,200 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Two book style smartphone cases! One is themed after the crests with a bright and colorful design, while the other uses a soft pastel type aqua green with a subtle silhouette of Agumon. Each of these is listed as being roughly 5.6x2.8 inches (I believe that's the 'closed' size.) They don't list a specific phone model, so it will likely hold anything that fits with some sort of strap. Each is 2,980 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Has Digimon had commemorative plates before? I don't recall... but it does now! This oddly classy looking plate has lineart of Agumon in the middle, along with the name of the event (and it's location.) Around the rim is a bunch of crest symbols. About 6.75 inches across. Reasonably priced at about 2,000 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

30 different Digimon Adventure postcards! A bunch of really recognizeable art in all of these. Sure to be popular for 150 yen each.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Bromides! These are 8 nice prints of the separated key art. They are listed as 'clear' bromides... so I guess they will be partially see thru? They are roughly 4x6 inches. Each is 250 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

2 different The Real World shirts! There is a white Agumon shirt, and a black Crest shirt. Both will be available in Medium and Large. They cost 2,980 yen each.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A very classy business card case. This comes in a nice box and the inside features Digimon art... hey ho... what's that 'squints'... the outside has what seems to be a brand new Digimon Adventure logo... in English... using a similiar font and Digivice from the old American Digimon logo? (Assuming it isn't a preexisting logo I've simply missed or forgotten about of course...) Well.. that's a bit of a suprise... This item costs a pricey 10,000 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These scene straps seem to combine both an image from Digimon Adventure, along with a quote, which can be combined together to make a 'scene' with a filmstock motif. There are 4 types and each costs 900 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Die-cut stickers! These are generallyhigh quality vinyl stickers. There is one for each human/Digimon pair. Each is 350 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A very nice themed cap. They only show the Agumon one, but they mention there being 8 kinds (one for each Digimon no doubt.) This is a one sized fits all style cap with a metal clamp for sizing. Each is 2,600 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This is a Taichi and Agumon crystal paperweight. The designs are likely printed in the 'middle' of the crystal for a floating effect. It costs 6,000 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

8 big can badges featuring some fantastic art (which I believe is brand new.) Each is roughly 3 inches. 500 yen each, and blind packed. Purchase limit of 10.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

8 different small acrylic stands of the Digimon. They are gashapon/gacha style, so you don't get to choose. 500 yen each.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Key chain charm pairs! Each of these key chain charms has both the child and the Digimon! Each is 1,200 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

And our last item to purchase is the anime style map art on canvas. This is 3,000 yen.

A few extra bonus items though...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Spend 3,000 yen or more and you get a free postcard featuring the key art from The Real World.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

All visitors will also receive a Digimon Linkz sticker sheet.

Customers can enter the purchasing area even if they're not entering the actual exhibition area, but they might limit it to only exhibition participants if it gets too crowded.

Items will have limited stock on each day so that there will be items for sale throughout the event.

A nice little preview, with a ton of good looking products on sale. Hopefully we get lots of pictures form inside the exhibition.

The previous thread for Digimon Adventure The Real World can be found here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

So much good stuff...
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Oooh... I want that new art from the can badges! I particularly like Koushirou's, and the fact that most of the kids are wearing something other than their stock outfits.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

The Plotmon/Hikari badge is disgustingly adorable. I always really enjoy seeing artwork using Plotmon instead of Tailmon; it's nice when they remember she has a child form for official products lol.

The giant Digivice is kind of neat. At first glace it appeared to be an archway, which would have been a bit awkward. My first thought on the map is that it's a bit strange there's no Devimon "section", but I guess it makes sense as that would be pretty redundant given the Vamdemon area.

Part of my inner child wants to go there in person, but my more logical side knows that it is currently impossible to go.

Hopefully photographs do it justice!

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Ok guys, here's the deal. I don't ban you if you smuggle me into it!

I would love that buisness card case....dang it for expensive. Defo can't drop for that. But certainly a lot of neat stuff.

This look amazing. I'm going to be lurking Twitter a lot for fan pictures, I hope people on WtW get a chance to go too.

Ain't got no mojo... Zekkaina Solo's Avatar
    This exhibit really sounds cool ... and all the merch!

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post

Tape! Who doesn't need tape! Each roll of tape is about .6 inches thick with over 32 inches of tape. There will be a different roll for each Digimon. 500 yen each. (I don't know if this is the best thing ever or the weirdest...)
    OMG, is that washi tape? Can anyone read the text below? If it is, it's not weird to me, it's the cutest Digimon craft supplies ever ...

A few extra bonus items though...

Spend 30,00 yen or more and you get a free postcard featuring the key art from The Real World.
    I assume it's supposed to be spend thirty thousand yen (or three thousand yen)?
    Digimon fangirl (especially of Tamers and Tri) ~ Projects in the works: Sora (Digimon Tri) cosplay, Meicoomon plushie.
    "Koji was right. I didnít know why I was here. But I do now." Happy 15th, Digimon Frontier! April 7, 2002

Quote Originally Posted by Zekkaina Solo View Post
    This exhibit really sounds cool ... and all the merch!
    Spend 30,00 yen or more and you get a free postcard featuring the key art from The Real World.
    I assume it's supposed to be spend thirty thousand yen (or three thousand yen)?

I thought I had fixed that before bed, but that's what happens when you are working on news bits for..... 'counts the hours' well at that point it was over 7 hours to some degree.

OMG, is that washi tape? Can anyone read the text below? If it is, it's not weird to me, it's the cutest Digimon craft supplies ever ...
    The exact Japanese used to name the product is マスキングテープ.

Everything I could find brought me to the conclusion it was masking tape with designs on it. Due to my unfamiliarity with the potential of the term being used a different way in Japan from how we use it I just went with 'tape'

Ain't got no mojo... Zekkaina Solo's Avatar
    No worries, it was a really long news post ... thanks for the clarification.

The exact Japanese used to name the product is マスキングテープ.

Everything I could find brought me to the conclusion it was masking tape with designs on it. Due to my unfamiliarity with the potential of the term being used a different way in Japan from how we use it I just went with 'tape'
    Oh sweet --that sounds like washi (or paper) tape ... Ugh, maybe by some miracle it'll show up for sale somewhere online.
    Digimon fangirl (especially of Tamers and Tri) ~ Projects in the works: Sora (Digimon Tri) cosplay, Meicoomon plushie.
    "Koji was right. I didnít know why I was here. But I do now." Happy 15th, Digimon Frontier! April 7, 2002

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast