With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: tri. Part 5 Website Update- Teaser Text, Character Relationship and Evo Charts

Quote Originally Posted by NekaBudala View Post
    I am confirming Professor Mochizuki as villain by myself (not the main villain)
    What do you mean by that?

I hope you're right but Symbiosis movie is still in September or October...long time to wait -.-
    Where did this release month get confirmed?

Ain't got no mojo... NekaBudala's Avatar
    I just think that Professor Mochizuki created the virus program and cause all the mess

Release month isnt confirmed I never said that...I just said if I am not mistaken Symbiosis movie will be in September or October

I just think that Professor Mochizuki created the virus program and caused all the mess.
    Oh, so it just a theory of yours? Right.

Release month isn't confirmed yet, I never said that. I just said if I am not mistaken Symbiosis movie will be in September or October
    So it was speculation?

I misunderstood.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by KaenKazui View Post
    Oh, yeah, amazing! A single visual reference, that this might have happened.
    It is never mentioned again. And if we are to believe that 02 including said world tour has actually happened in that universe, it makes the characters seem pretty... Bad.
    "We are going to reboot the digital world which will make every Digimon loose the memory of their partner. But hey, no need to tell the international kids, that we know of, and talk it through with them. Also no need at all to talk about it with those once emotional instable kids, that still have the darkspore implanted. Why would it possible bother them, if their partner is suddenly gone and does not remember them anymore? I mean, honestly, who cares about them?"
    Not to speak of the 02 children. But I have given up the hope to hear from them again.
    The writers and animators actually do not seem to realize, that by giving at least a visual hint, that this stuff happened, they made the Adventure kids massively egoistic and therefore unlikeable - at least in my perspective. Because if I was one of those other children, I would hate them for just going about this reboot, that took away my partner/best friend, without doing even so much as warning me.

The reboot wasn't idea of digidestined (this was a plan of Yggdrasil). Most of the 8 digidestined don't know about the reboot until minutes before it happened.

The only ones we saw who knew about the reboot with a little anticipation were Koushiro (who inmediately began to work on a way to preserve digimon's memories) and Taichi. And Meicoomon's attack happened shortly after that.

Add KaenKazui on Google+ Follow KaenKazui on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post
    The reboot wasn't idea of digidestined (this was a plan of Yggdrasil). Most of the 8 digidestined don't know about the reboot until minutes before it happened.

The only ones we saw who knew about the reboot with a little anticipation were Koushiro (who inmediately began to work on a way to preserve digimon's memories) and Taichi. And Meicoomon's attack happened shortly after that.
    The fact, that it wasn't "their idea", did not change the fact, that they had a pretty good idea when it was going to happen, and found a way to technically shield their Digimon from it. Yet nobody thought about anyone other then themselves. Koushiro just cared about their eight Digimonpartners, not the partner of anyone else. Same goes for Taichi. And - considering that the show implies there is some contact going on - everybody else. You know, at least a fair warning or - at least - an explaination later on.
    But honestly. Even considering that maybe there was not way for Koushiro to set up this "safety bubble" for everybody else... Heck, okay, maybe that was impossible considering the short notice and the fact that those Digimon probably are also stuck in the digital world. Okay. Damn it. But would a mention that they thought about it be too much to ask? Like: "Damn it, everybody's partners! And I cannot do anything!" from Koushiro. Something like that.
    Also: Why were the Dark Spore children excluded or not even tried to be contacted about Digimon reappearing? Generally... Even considering that maybe there is an actual plot reason for why the kids care so little about Daisuke, Miyako, Iori and Ken (like altered memories or whatever), I find it odd that the series ignores the existence of those other kids in Tokyo, that do have Digimon partners. Aka the Dark Spore children. Like not even giving any visual hints of their existence like with the international kids.

Ain't got no mojo... NekaBudala's Avatar
    Everyone just believes that Hackmon was telling the truth and it really works for Homeostasis...I think that not everything he said its truth, hes probably has different agendas...either way keep more open mind for twists because that chart is only current progress it doesnt really show who is on whos side

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by KaenKazui View Post
    The fact, that it wasn't "their idea", did not change the fact, that they had a pretty good idea when it was going to happen, and found a way to technically shield their Digimon from it. Yet nobody thought about anyone other then themselves. Koushiro just cared about their eight Digimonpartners, not the partner of anyone else. Same goes for Taichi. And - considering that the show implies there is some contact going on - everybody else. You know, at least a fair warning or - at least - an explaination later on.
    Actually, it's fairly well established that they had NO idea it was going to happen whatsoever except for Taichi and Koushiro. Which considering they are the core Chosen and the ones who have spent the longest amount of time with their partners in Adventure canon (if you consider the time warp from the first season) makes it incredibly fair that their dominating thought would be "Oh my best friend who understands me better than anyone else in multiple universes and dimensions is going to forget about me and our time together right after trying to murder my other friends!" It's not about not caring. It's about them not even having a chance to have THOUGHT about how far-reaching this would be, because on top of this the Digimon are fighting, Meicrackmon is causing distortions everywhere and everything is literally going to shit. Plus, the first one to find out is TAICHI. The one who is already have problems taking action due to his own hangups and issues. What's he gonna do? Kick a soccer ball at Agumon until the infection goes away and they find Meicoomon? If the attack hadn't happened when it did you KNOW he would've told everyone and the combined discussion would've helped them reach the conclusion about the worldwide Chosen but they didn't have time. Plus, after the reboot had already happened what were they going to do? Maki said they needed the crests to open the gate and even then it was unstable. Would you take what amounts to thousands of teenagers into an unstable digital gate when none of you might return and you're not even sure they'd have a chance at finding their partners again and if they did make them remember them? That would be insane and irresponsible of them. They were literally going with the best option they had.

New tri. Part 5 thread with date, trailer, and more info is here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345