With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Who was/were your first partner(s) in Next Order, Re:Digitize, or World 1?

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Follow Gigamon23 on DeviantArt

Who was/were your first partner(s) in Next Order, Re:Digitize, or World 1?

For those who have played Next Order, Re-Digitize, or Digimon World 1, who were the first partners you raised? (Or your second partner in Re-Digitize & Digimon World 1, if you don't count the Agumon you get at first.)

The first guy I raised in Re-Digitize after the starter Agumon was a BlueMeramon. Liked him well enough, but I was disappointed that he couldn't evolve into anything. In Digimon World 1, I raised an Andromon from my first Agumon. I was a kid at the time, and was really pleased that I managed to get a Perfect/Ultimate level on my first go. :P

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Bakemon. Every time.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    World 1 is the only one of those three that I've played.

Started with Agumon and got Numemon almost straightaway. Wondered what I did wrong. Started over, and then got Agumon > Meramon > Andromon.

Completely digital Lord Archfiend Kliff's Avatar
    In DW1 I started with Agumon and got Monochromon, didn't get very far into the game.

In Re: Digitize, my first Agumon became an Angemon and then died more or less intantly, then I think I somehow got Tailmon from Gabumon (or somehing) who evolved into Lilamon.

Edit: I remembered I had a Lilamon first.
    Last edited by Lord Archfiend Kliff; 04-20-2017 at 06:07 AM.

Visit Muur's Xbox Live Profile
    Somehow, Nanimon. I was then never able to get another one in like 50 playthroughs

Follow Sol On Twitter Add Sol on Facebook Add Sol on Google+ Visit Sol's Youtube Channel
    I played Decode. After Agumon, I chose Gabumon since... you know, Omnimon.