With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: 2nd Wave of 20th Anniversary V-Pet's Announced!

2nd Wave of 20th Anniversary V-Pet's Announced!

Did you miss out on the 20th Anniversary V-Pet?

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Well don't worry, you will get another chance.

In the new V-Jump, they've shown off 3 more colors.

They will go up to order on the Premium Bandai store in June, and V-Jump will have more details next month.

I know quite a few people who missed out on the 2 order waves for the originally announced colors due to timing, money, etc. You have a minimum of two months to save up a bit here to nab these if you want.

No news on if each will have an exclusive Digimon or not.

Also, these don't appear, design-wise, to be based on any specific V-Pets like the original two were. It's possible they are more generically taking inspiration from various V-Pets (the white and blue one for example looks pretty similar color wise to one of the Pendulum Progress V-Pets.)

When pre-orders open the price will be the same as the first two at 3,500 yen each.

They also show off CresGarurumon, BlitzGreymon, and Omegamon Alter-S, whom we recently got various details for.

Details for the 20th Anniversary V-Pet can be found here.

Thanks to Gematsu for the image and the original Weibo user who took it.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Follow Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Wow! That's cool. I hope they don't have too many exclusives, if any. I don't know if I could shell out any more. ^^'

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Wat. I don't want my boring brown one now. I wish they announced these first, lol. It looks like Zubamon , Alphamon and Omegamon inspired these colors. I'm happy more people will be able to buy some though.

Follow AKluthe On Twitter Add AKluthe on Facebook Follow AKluthe on DeviantArt
    I hope I'm not gonna miss out on any exclusives with these. I already went all-in and ordered an original brown and an original grey!

i'll stick with the original brown one but damn, gold and black, black and gold, AND armageddon pendulum color versions. wow

I'm going digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Follow SuperStarlite on DeviantArt Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel
    Now I'm just sitting here wondering what a new variant of HeraklesKabuterimon, Rosemon, Hououmon, and Vikemon would be.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I dont regret choosing the reddish brown color because that one was same color I first time saw Digimon V-pet and its owned by my cousin. Can said it is the one that make me hooked with Digimon craze. I would buy for glow-in-the-dark version if they make it. My V-pet version 5 GITD glow brighter in dark than my another Pendulum 3.5 GITD.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    So cool Armageddon Army's colours!!! If this means we are getting its roster into the V-Pet too, I'll pre-order mine ipso facto!

Now I'm tempted!

Follow Kakujo On Twitter Add Kakujo on Facebook Visit Kakujo's Youtube Channel
    Oh, man! I wish I would have known about these before I ordered the grey/brown ones for $80 each. Hope I won't be missing out too much by not getting these new ones.