With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Details & Characters Announced for Hacker's Memory, Update- Full Erika Profile

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Follow Garmmon on DeviantArt
    It bothers me quite a bit that they spelt the name 'Hudíe' instead of 'Hudié', haha. Not sure if the put the tone mark on the wrong letter or it's just aesthetically done on purpose.
    I'm liking all the bugs this time round with Tentomon and Wormmon around (I'd personally like to see the Banchos appear too, I absolutely love Banchogolemon and would love to be able to use it)
    The rest of Hackmon's line would be nice too, I haven't played the original CS but I heard Hackmon just warps to Jesmon which is a bit eh for me..

Hmm...considering they went with "Hudie" as well as Fei's involvement, I wonder if the group is going to have a Chinese theme throughout. That could be cool.

Considering the team's name means Butterfly, perhaps instead of Stingmon, Wormmon will evolve to Shadramon instead. It would certainly fit possible character growth for Erika by gaining the courage to go outside, her Digimon gains the Digi-Egg of Courage or something.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Gotsumon, Tentomon and Betamon as starter?
    Nice

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    The new character looks impressive!! It's kind of the classical cute edgy girl, so a lot of potential here. It reminds me a bit of that girl that was being bugged by Etemon in Tower Records in CS. In another vein, it seems like the new Hacker's group is bug-themed, wonder if this is a homage or implies somethings else we'll discover in the future. As for Griffomon, kind of expected after Hippogriffomon disclosure. Neo Saiba would be pleased anyways ;D

Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    hudie (hu die) is chinese of "butterfly"
    Since their name and logo is a butterfly, and their mascot is Wormmon I wonder if this means that he will armour evolve into Shadramon, who has butterfly wings. Fladramon was in CS, and we already have Dinobeemon which is pretty obscure too. I love that this is a shout out to Koji Wada too. The new characters remind me of Taichi's colour pallet which is nice. I them a lot better than CS's Mcs. Edit:Oops I missed Rohan's post where he said the same thing, lol. I hope more bug Digimon show up. Butterflymon would be great too.
    Last edited by flintlock; 04-19-2017 at 08:17 AM.

Speaking of Hudie, it was there all along in the announcement trailer and we missed it. ^_^

It was also on Keisuke's PC but I can't seem to find a picture of that.

Hudie looks like female version of character you play as

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    A Wormmon Tamer who suddenly became a genius one day gives me deja vu for some reason.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Junior Commander
    btw is it just me or well... if "Mishima" had another thing to do with Tekken's characters? I mean, Kazuya and Heihachi...

Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    btw is it just me or well... if "Mishima" had another thing to do with Tekken's characters? I mean, Kazuya and Heihachi...
    "Mishima" is a relatively common surname so it's probably just a coincidence that some Tekken characters have the same surname.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast