With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: I Love Patamon Crane Prize Plush Coming Out in August

I Love Patamon Crane Prize Plush Coming Out in August

People sure do love the prize plushies.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After the recent release of Volume 2 of the I Love Terriermon plushies, it's time for I Love Patamon!

This is a large plush that's about 10.25 inches long and will show up in crane/prize games in Japan in August (and at a few import shops.)

It appears this plush is a larger version of the Patamon plush that came out a few months ago as part of volume 1 of the Digimon Adventure tri. Kororin (Rolling) Friends Collection. Based on photos it appears they are also tweaking Patamon's legs (no doubt many little tweaks in the design will be made in upsizing it, but for now the legs are the most obvious.)

That plush was smaller than 5 inches.

Thanks to boku for the heads up and Roany's Collectibles for the info and image.

And here is a picture of the recent Terriermon plushies as a bonus.

Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    With all popularity that Patamon has, why we don't have series with Patamon as main character yet

What import shops carried the last few releases?

According to the most recent poll I've seen, I thought Terriermon still ranked higher on the popularity list for 'cute' Digimon?

Ooh, found the link: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...digimon/.85610
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Follow Rika24 On Twitter Follow Rika24 on DeviantArt Visit Rika24's Youtube Channel
    Was there a thread for the I love terriermon plush? (I searched here but nothing came up) I've been looking for him and sells I've found list him at different sizes 9in and 12in and I'm a bit worried about bootlegs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rika24 View Post
    Was there a thread for the I love terriermon plush? (I searched here but nothing came up) I've been looking for him and sells I've found list him at different sizes 9in and 12in and I'm a bit worried about bootlegs.
    We generally only do less detailed threads regarding crane prize plushies due to the various oddities in collecting them.

I believe the Terriermon plushies came up... maybe at Jump Festa? I'm not sure they ever had their own thread honestly.

You basically just gotta find a place people deem to be reliable. It's not like the intermediaries where they are ordering on your behalf.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Rika24 On Twitter Follow Rika24 on DeviantArt Visit Rika24's Youtube Channel
    It's on Amazon, there are two separate listings, one says fulfilled by Amazon but sold by someone else. Normally I trust Amazon but I found another listing that says fulfilled by Amazon and they were bootleg figures. eBay has one listed in the U.S. but has the plush at 12 in, the ones on Amazon are both said to be 9in. (Should I start another thread for this or is it okay a continue here?)

I'd say start a new thread.