With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Song Mashups

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Last edited by wildwing64; 12-29-2017 at 09:00 AM.

The mash-ups sound decently mixed, but I don't really know any of the paired songs apart from Rainbow Road.

I've only heard one other Digimon mash-up in my life and it's the Butterfly/Kids in America one that I'm pretty sure is supposed to sound ear-bleeding. At least, I hope it's intentionally bad. ('cuz it's really bad)
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Got another one finished.

"Sonicmon Adventure Tri" (Butter-Fly + Live and Learn) because there aren't already enough versions of Butter-Fly

Ain't got no mojo...
    Currently working on "Schwifty Battle" - a mashup of "Get Schwifty" from Rick and Morty and the second battle theme from Digimon World Dusk.

Quote Originally Posted by The Victory Tamer View Post
    Currently working on "Schwifty Battle" - a mashup of "Get Schwifty" from Rick and Morty and the second battle theme from Digimon World Dusk.
    Looking forward to it!

--

I revisted my first one and gave it a touch-up.

Recently made another one, using Brave Heart again. And a part of me regrets this particular one.

I happened to notice it has a similar pacing to the Pokemon theme song, of all things.

This one's a little different compared to the others I've done; the first half is Brave Heart's vocals over the Pokemon theme song, and vice versa for the second half.