With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming With the Will Interview with Joshua Seth! Taking Your Questions

Upcoming With the Will Interview with Joshua Seth! Taking Your Questions

Hey Digimon fans, something a bit different and fun this time...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With Digimon Adventure tri. Part 1 Reunion on Blu-ray and DVD in roughly a month, we are able to do something a bit special.

Shout will be setting up an interview between WtW and Joshua Seth for the leadup to the home retail release of tri. Part 1.

After discussing it with them, I decided the best thing to do is ask all of you what questions we should ask Joshua Seth.

The interview won't be super long, so I'll only be choosing a few questions.

The questions should (at least in some way, so think about how you frame them) involve Digimon Adventure tri. (and hopefully more specifically part 1.)

Questions that he obvious won't be able to answer won't be asked. I'll be choosing questions carefully and reasonably, and Shout will be able to view the questions ahead of time.

You can ask questions here or send them to me privately if you prefer. You have a bit of time to think them up, but try and get them to me in the next 2 weeks or so.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 1 is out May 16th in the USA and is currently available to pre-order at pretty good prices. The Blu-ray is currently under $15 and DVD is under $9. (Affiliate links)
    Blu-ray, which will be a Blu-ray/DVD combo pack and includes a digital copy.
    DVD, which is a stand alone DVD.

Update- Please get any questions in by/on Tuesday.

I plan on doing any writing up of the final questions and have them done on Wednesday.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    I have a question:

How did you feel when you were asked to be Tai again?

Ain't got no mojo... Ryu Taylor's Avatar
    Hey there. I've enjoyed your performance as Tai since the English version's premiere date. You sure did great, and did once again in tri. My question has to do with acting:

How different did it feel to be working with Eleven Arts versus working with Saban?

(thanks, danc, for letting me know the studio's name)
    Last edited by Ryu Taylor; 04-11-2017 at 01:30 PM.

Add clanc on Facebook
    The name's Eleven Arts

Did you miss being a Voice Actor?

Do you consider Tai to be your favourite character to play as?

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    What was the experience like recording for tri as oppose to the first 2 seasons and are you excited for the rest of the films ?

I wanna know what makes him such a good "Tai". Maybe a question like:

"Is there anything from your own life experience as a kid or teenager that you tap into to bring your performance of Tai to life? What's an event that's happen to you that you can specifically relate to your experience being Tai?"
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Hi Josh. Will you be able to continue to voice Tai in the other Digimon Adventure Tri dub movies?

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
    Hi Josh. Will you be able to continue to voice Tai in the other Digimon Adventure Tri dub movies?
    he will that's a no brainer

Ain't got no mojo... Chaotix12345's Avatar
    1. What are some of your acting inspirations?

2. Who is your favorite Digimon?

3. Are you into any nerdy stuff like Digimon? Comic books, anime, movies, and the like.
    Last edited by Chaotix12345; 04-11-2017 at 03:19 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast