With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Upcoming With the Will Interview with Joshua Seth! Taking Your Questions

Ain't got no mojo...
    Sorry, you're probably going to have to edit this, but I wasn't sure how much to put:

To Josh:
    Hello! First of all, I wanted to say thank you for voicing one of my childhood heroes! It's really cool you get to do it again for us fans. Anyway, I was wondering, did you ever see the last episode of season 2? Specifically how NOBODY got together who should have? Tai didn't end up with Sora, instead Sora got with MATT, and although there's been much speculation, TK and Kari NEVER BECAME AN OFFICIAL THING... I think I speak for all of us when I say, WHAT HAPPENED?

Second, what do you think Tai would've said about TK dating his younger sister? Would he have approved, or maybe told Agumon to keep an eye on them?

Thirdly, I've seen your mentalist videos on youtube, and I was just wondering, do you really think anyone can learn to do what you do? Obviously you know what you're doing and are amazing at it, but what do you say about people who claim to be good at people-reading but actually aren't? Do you think they are trainable? Also, what do you do when your intuition is wrong? Does that ever happen to you? And is there a way to fix it if it is? Sorry if this is a weird question.

Also, I was curious-- does your superpower ever cause you to meet someone and know more about them than you wanted to know?

Well then, I'm going to stop talking your ear off now. Hope you're having a great day and thank you so much for your work and time. God bless!

- Laura

Quote Originally Posted by applebaker View Post
    Anyway, I was wondering, did you ever see the last episode of season 2? Specifically how NOBODY got together who should have? Tai didn't end up with Sora, instead Sora got with MATT, and although there's been much speculation, TK and Kari NEVER BECAME AN OFFICIAL THING... I think I speak for all of us when I say, WHAT HAPPENED?
    Welcome to the forums Applebaker. If you're wondering about Seth's reaction to the pairing, this is fine as a question, but if you're interested in what happened behind the scenes, I'd recommend listening to Podigious' interview with Jeff Nimoy(voice of Tentomon and writer on the original series dub). You can find it here: http://withthewill.net/threads/13892...Sakkakumon-Arc

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Isn't the question somewhat moot? Who wound up with who wasn't the dub's decision.

Ain't got no mojo... CherrygirlUK19's Avatar
    Follow CherrygirlUK19 On Twitter Follow CherrygirlUK19 on DeviantArt
    My question:

'In Reunion Tai is more aware about the consequences of their actions as DigiDestined. Did you enjoy portraying that side of Tai that we haven't seen before?'

Please get any questions in by/on Tuesday.

I plan on doing any writing up of the final questions and have them done on Wednesday.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Last day, further details on stuff in the first post.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow hackmon On Twitter Visit hackmon's Xbox Live Profile
    did you Voice Actor in ghost in the shell anime

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123