With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: tri. and Appmon in May Animedia, Updated- Full Images

tri. and Appmon in May Animedia, Updated- Full Images

More tri. and Appmon stuff in Animedia's May issue, which is out today in Japan.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With the end of April and early May being Golden Week in Japan, Digimon Adventure tri. and Appmon both have images to celebrate the period, and looking like they are focusing a bit on Children's Day, the last Holiday of the Golden Week period.

Agumon and Gabumon are both wearing koinobori (carp streamers) costumes!

The article apparently goes over what happened to the kids during tri. Part 4.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Gatchmon looks weird with anything on top of his head...

Gatchmon, Haru, Yuujin, and Offmon are riding a koinobori through the sky in this image.

The accompanying article apparently goes over the bonds between Haru and Yuujin.

Thanks to garm for the translations and to a baidu user for the full images.

If there is any new content in the articles, we will have translations of them soon.

Update- The prior previews are below.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Added the full images and cleaned up the article a bit.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Agumon and Gabumon are always such fashionistas.

Haru and Yuujin's bond is so strong that they wear shirts to match each other hair colors. I have no idea how it took me so long to realize this

Also Gabumon and Agumon are as cute as ever

I come from the net
    These are hilarious and cute. Thanks a lot. Great pictures.

Follow amozu16 On Twitter Add amozu16 on Facebook Add amozu16 on Google+ Visit amozu16's Youtube Channel
    Gatchmon should know better than to put anything on his head, he's already got a helmet