With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Upcoming Figures- 20th Anniversary Koromon & Tokomon, & Appliarise Action Shutmon

Upcoming Figures- 20th Anniversary Koromon & Tokomon, & Appliarise Action Shutmon

Time for some new figures!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up is a set we didn't know about (and looking around, solicitation info may have been released by accident before they announced it.)

Yep, it's the first new DigiColle figures in awhile!

And they're special ones for the 20th anniversary!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

A set of Koromon and Tokomon, both with what appears to be metallic paint.

Each is about 2.2 inches tall.

The ordering deadline is listed as April 24th.

BBTS has pre-orders up for $12.99, and Crunchyroll has them up for $14, so pre-orders are already quite easy for those of us outside of Japan (skimming around stores I've never heard of I've seen them for various prices between 11 and 15, perhaps due to confusion over little official information so far.)

They're currently scheduled for the end of August (although Crunchyroll says September, and lists the order deadline as April 23rd.)

It appears Megahouse Japan hasn't listed them yet (although it's always possible we just missed it), but hopefully they do soon so more stores stock them.

Thanks to flintlock for the heads up and Megahouse Spain for the images.

And now for a figure we knew was coming, but we finally have proper images of!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's the Shutmon Appliarise Action figure!

Shutmon will be Appliarise Action #AA-12 and cost a reasonable 2,000 yen MSRP later this month.

HLJ has him up for 1,600 yen for those who want to pre-order.

It's been nice to see the Applarise Action figures continuing on, hopefully they go back and do Offmon and a few other characters. I can imagine more than a few people would like a nice Navimon figure, and since the figures use universal joints and aren't evolving type toys, might as well do the kids also!

Getting news of new DigiColle figures, and proper images of the next Appliarise Action figure (the same day Offmon first appears in the anime also) is some great news.

I expect the Koromon/Tokomon set will be very popular.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Shutmon looks so coool. I love Offmon and Onmon's lines. Really nice IMO. I'm hoping for the next big Digicolle figure set honestly. Since some of other cuter Digimon I like could appear in it. The two figures look nice though. I'm surprised they are a decent price for once. lol

The newest pop idol group!
    Fluffy and Cute!

I saw them on TOM earlier this week and I was confused since there wasn't any announcement on here or any other websites but I bought it anyways because I had enough points on that website that I wouldn't even have to use any real money.
    キーモン:ブラストモード
    (Kiimon Blast Mode)

Thanks for posting links I was worried they weren't coming here!

Edit: Hakase thank you for mentioning tokyo otaku mode, they offer free shipping for first time customers so it's a pretty good deal for me.
    Last edited by flintlock; 04-08-2017 at 07:44 PM.

I come from the net
    Ha ha. Those are cute. Plus Shutmon is great. These would be nice to have as a kid.

Outside Gotham (okay, I meant Chicago, which was filmed for at least TWO of Nolan's Batman films)
    It seems like Crunchyroll has a sale going on with these. They are now thirteen bucks for the next two hours (twelve if you have premium membership).