With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First Proper Trailer for Hacker's Memory, Update- Announced for US and Pre-Order

First Proper Trailer for Hacker's Memory, Update- Announced for US and Pre-Order

We have a very nice trailer for Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory now (prior to this the only footage we had was some silent promotional footage.)

While I don't believe there are any new details are in the trailer, it looks rather nice (and pretty similiar to Cyber Sleuth on PS4, as expected.)

Thanks to Gematsu for the heads up.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory is currently scheduled for a 2017 release in Japan on PS4 and Vita.

An early 2018 release for the west has been announced for both PS4 and Vita by Bandai-Namco Europe and Australia.

Thus far there seems to be no official statement from Bandai-Namco US on an American release (it's such a foregone conclusion that everyone is reporting it as fact, but going over their social media and press pages, I can't find any evidence they've actually announced it.)

Because it was recent, a few people might have missed we have an official description for Keisuke from the official site.
    The 'EDEN account' is an access key into cyberspace, acting as a proof of identification. However, Keisuke Amazawa's EDEN account had been hacked, and he now finds himself falsely accused of an account-hunting crime he does not recall committing. In order to find the perpetrator who put him in this predicament, he becomes a hacker himself and begins his investigation!

Previous Hacker's Memory news and discussion can be found here.

Update-It's been a bit of a wait for those of us in North America but... Bandai-Namco US has finally announced the game!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

And in addition the game is already available to pre-order at Amazon on Playstation 4! (Affiliate Link)

Bandai-Namco US is saying Early 2018 (matching the other international release dates) and Amazon has a stand-in date of March 31, 2018 (we don't expect that date as it's a Saturday) and has confirmed both Playstation 4 and Vita for the NA release.

Swapped out the Japanese trailer up above for the American one, and cleaned up some of the info near the top.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Visit Muur's Xbox Live Profile
    Triceramon is hype

This trailer leaves me with so many questions. I love it.

Also Gallantmon Crimson mode!!! So glad they're bringing him over from Next Order

Do you think Bandai America is waiting for some press show event to announce it? IIRC, Cyber Sleuth sold best in the US (outside of Japan), so perhaps they're actually going to build some hype for it this time around?
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

I come from the net
    Whoa Triceramon and Coelamon. Finally about the time they gave some love to Sea types. Monochromon will be there for sure...

I saw Hippogriffomon, Triceramon, Coelamon, and maayyybe Deltamon? I'm sooo glad they're including some of the more "forgotten" Digimon

I honestly didn't expect to see Hippogriffomon joining the playable roster, while it has had some appearances in the anime I don't believe it hasn't been playable in anything outside of the card-based games like Crusaders/Heroes. It makes me more excited to see what the rest of the roster will look like once we get the game in our hands if they're looking to Digimon that haven't been tapped into outside of sparse appearances here and there.
    Last edited by Bartz; 04-06-2017 at 11:07 PM.

Junior Commander hope-endlessly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    Do you think Bandai America is waiting for some press show event to announce it? IIRC, Cyber Sleuth sold best in the US (outside of Japan), so perhaps they're actually going to build some hype for it this time around?
    E3 in June and SDCC in July are the upcoming big ones but seem too far out for a game most people interested in this already know about.

And let's be honest, Bamco will be pushing bigger EP's at both events.

Quote Originally Posted by hope-endlessly View Post
    E3 in June and SDCC in July are the upcoming big ones but seem too far out for a game most people interested in this already know about.
    Who knows why they haven't yet 'shrugs'

Maybe they want to announce it when tri. Part 1 comes out on BD/DVD next month.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Excellent trailer, I always love it when they incorporate the DigiCode. <3

I'm getting really hyped for this game now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast